Are they being cheap?

qdg2

You bring it on yourself.
Bring what exactly?

You're not victim shaming....are you?

Say, how does this "You bring it on yourself" work exactly? TOS are pretty clear on all this. I'd appreciate you go through all that and then justify it for us. You seem to be the arbiter......

I'd rather talk about the OP's subject....but we can discuss personal attacks and violations of the TOS. It's all here to see.

UPSER1987

Bring what exactly?

You're not victim shaming....are you?

Say, how does this "You bring it on yourself" work exactly? TOS are pretty clear on all this. I'd appreciate you go through all that and then justify it for us. You seem to be the arbiter......

I'd rather talk about the OP's subject....but we can discuss personal attacks and violations of the TOS. It's all here to see.
Oh geez….

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
How come you use more than one screen name?
Because he probably thinks no one notices how clever he is. He’s putting one over on everyone!
LOL. May have a TBI from bumping his head repeatedly in the cab of his truck, so we should maybe go easy.
I don’t know, I’m just concerned about them (Quad/ Netsua / this character).

qdg2

Because he probably thinks no one notices how clever he is. He’s putting one over on everyone!
LOL. May have a TBI from bumping his head repeatedly in the cab of his truck, so we should maybe go easy.
I don’t know, I’m just concerned about them (Quad/ Netsua / this character).
Y A W N