Are tieguy and upssocks one and the same?

klein

Für Meno :)
maybe the change will be to be more a little honest with my opinions.

Klien you ever wonder why the chats clear out quickly when you show up? Think about it. Let me know if you need help with the answer.

Dilli I agree. Peace. :happy-very:

Really? I find it the other way around.
I have a very hard time leaving chat, because more and more show up !
(besides, how would you know, if you we'rent here for 4-5 weeks plus) ?

But, tie, in your honour here is your trophy :

images
My very first ever bad rep points given !
(I gave some back, had to, since all I did was supported another posting).
Klein, as for your neg reps, I believe giving out negative reps should be very special.
For you D ! :)
And, yes, it is special and worthy !

Last edited:

tieguy

Banned
Dill

You see me attacking someone? Where? All I was asking is for some proof of what was posted. Attacking someone......thats funny.

BTW, That was last year. But seeing as time is precious.......

Klein, as for your neg reps, I believe giving out negative reps should be very special.

In your case, not worth the effort.

But I do agree with his appraisal of the stint here at BC.

Tie, one thing to remember, only those that lead are targets from those that dont. But you knew that already.

Oh Gosh Golly Gee, Tie and Dannyboy are posting at the same time. Since both are trouble makers, maybe they are both one and the same?

;)

Best

d

shush already. someone might figure us out.

tieguy

Banned
Really? I find it the other way around.
I have a very hard time leaving chat, because more and more show up !
(besides, how would you know, if you we'rent here for 4-5 weeks plus) ?

But, tie, in your honour here is your trophy :

images
My very first ever bad rep points given !
(I gave some back, had to, since all I did was supported another posting).

For you D ! :)
And, yes, it is special and worthy !

hmmm a klien canniption fit. Or is it a hissy fit? Do canadians throw real canniption fits or is it more a soft tender objection?

klein

hmmm a klien canniption fit. Or is it a hissy fit? Do canadians throw real canniption fits or is it more a soft tender objection?

What can I say to that tie ?
Throwing garbage at a country again ?
That has sports like hockey and fights, has a Canadian Football league that is much harder and rougher to play ?
That doesn't need guns, because we can fist fight ?
And we don't whine, when we pay for the less fortunate people , but will complain if military spending gets too high ?
We live in one of the roughest climates on earth, and still survive well.
Have the least national debt from the G7 countries.
And soo many other things.

Atleast, make your comments towards me, not my fellow country men.
You can think of the USA as highly as you want to, but trust me, a larger percentage of Canadians, and also the World thinks more proudly and positively of Canada.

And , remember, this land is totally self-efficient.
We could live without any imports. (we won't have banana's)...
But, everything else is here, in enourmous amounts.
Something, USA, can't say for itself.

D

Dis-organized Labor

That has sports like hockey and fights, has a Canadian Football league that is much harder and rougher to play ?
And we don't whine, when we pay for the less fortunate people , but will complain if military spending gets too high ?

You can think of the USA as highly as you want to, but trust me, a larger percentage of Canadians, and also the World thinks more proudly and positively of Canada.

Not to mention the Salmon and Halibut are more cooperative in BC (British Columbia) than they are in the US. Barbless hooks are a twist to the sport that I like...

tieguy

Banned
what did you expect when you keep telling us ignorant americans how superior canada is to us?

I'm not a sugercoater and the honest statement is many of the posters here are irritated with your holier then though canadians are superior message. when I'm in the chat room I will often hear other people say they hope you do not show up. I know of at least one poster here who has been here a long time who has pretty much stopped posting here because he does not like what you have added to this site.

I thought I should at least let you know that you're irritating the piss out of us.

p.s. I just gave disorganized labor positive reps for posting something of value to the site.

klein

what did you expect when you keep telling us ignorant americans how superior canada is to us?

I'm not a sugercoater and the honest statement is many of the posters here are irritated with your holier then though canadians are superior message. when I'm in the chat room I will often hear other people say they hope you do not show up. I know of at least one poster here who has been here a long time who has pretty much stopped posting here because he does not like what you have added to this site.

I thought I should at least let you know that you're irritating the piss out of us.

Makes 2 of us. Even without my interferance, or say...
a facebook bc member told me TieGuy is an Arschloch !

Just wanted you to know that, too.
No hard feelings.

Also, I been told otherwise, I have added some great opinions to this site.
Yes, I'm contraversy, but just maybe less then yourself !

upsgrunt

There you go again!

D

Dis-organized Labor

I've never met a Canuck I didn't like. Did a Cross-deck with the Canadian Navy (HMCS, I think they called it) over 20 years ago.
They have bars on board and an allotment of 4 beers per evening at sea; unlimited beer and spirits in port!!!
I am relatively new to BC, but i hope Klein doesn't become the first.
I will give him the doubt and understand that we're all different and have different approaches and perspectives.
Enjoy, eh...

rod

Retired 22 years
I've never met a Canuck I didn't like. Did a Cross-deck with the Canadian Navy (HMCS, I think they called it) over 20 years ago.
They have bars on board and an allotment of 4 beers per evening at sea; unlimited beer and spirits in port!!!
I am relatively new to BC, but i hope Klein doesn't become the first.
I will give him the doubt and understand that we're all different and have different approaches and perspectives.
Enjoy, eh...

I never met a Canuck that didn't drink like a fish and smoke like a steam engine--------------but then again all I ever did in Canada was hang around fishing camps and Canadian bars---------------------They were GREAT:happy2:

klein

There you go again!

I only did that, because teaguy had to bash the country, and not me personally !
And that wasn't right !

And to Dis-Labor and rob:
thanks, we are kind and friendly people.
Just find it hard to deal with a person like Teaguy.

Who isn't really an American, but a german born one.

P

pickup

you know what danny, I'll stop posting after this post so that you can go back to the happy guy you once were before you read this thread. I didn't realize that browncafe.com has now become dannyboycafe.com.

tieguy

Banned
I only did that, because teaguy had to bash the country, and not me personally !
And that wasn't right !

Just find it hard to deal with a person like Teaguy.

Who isn't really an American, but a german born one.

I probably bashed you more then your country but whatever works for you in your self induced pity party. Can you post some pictures of the tears so I can get full enjoyment out of this crying spell of yours?

p.s. is that you by your lonesome in the chat room?

D

Dis-organized Labor

And that wasn't right !

That is my experience with the Canadians and that hasn't changed.

Ever drank with the Icelanders?? WOW! (No offense)

Went to BC in 2008 to fish and had an absolutely great time.
Check out this place:

http://westcoastfishingclub.com/main/

Helo flight into Langara from Massat.

Awesome!!

klein

That is my experience with the Canadians and that hasn't changed.

Ever drank with the Icelanders?? WOW! (No offense)

Went to BC in 2008 to fish and had an absolutely great time.
Check out this place:

http://westcoastfishingclub.com/main/

Helo flight into Langara from Massat.

Awesome!!

No, but I heard the Icelandic Krona has totally devaulated, and if it stays that way... - I'll be there next summer !
Bars are open all nite long ! ;)

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Pup

You are free to come and go, as are we all.

But when one makes assumptions that are mistaken.........

As for happy, I dont rely on anyone else for happiness, especially on a computer chat site.

best

d

klein

I probably bashed you more then your country but whatever works for you in your self induced pity party. Can you post some pictures of the tears so I can get full enjoyment out of this crying spell of yours?

p.s. is that you by your lonesome in the chat room?

Gee, Tie, meet you in Ft Lauderdale (Hollywood Airport), Nov 19th, arrival time 15:24.

Now, that pisses you off.
A person that is umemployed can travel !
Wouldn't happen in the "American Dream".

Well, I worked hard all my life, paid my unemployment taxes every paycheck.
And, by all means, if I wasn't as company and customer orientated as I was. I would have never been fired.
Because, I would have had misses, and taken my lunch instead.

And I advise everyone to go by the book, even in Canada when it gets dark at 4pm, so be it.
When , you take your lunch and come back, and need another half hr for windows to defrost (at minus 40), so be it.

Let UPS deal with it.
Don't get fired over it !

upsgrunt

Gee, Tie, meet you in Ft Lauderdale (Hollywood Airport), Nov 19th, arrival time 15:24.

Now, that pisses you off.
A person that is umemployed can travel !
Wouldn't happen in the "American Dream".

Well, I worked hard all my life, paid my unemployment taxes every paycheck.
And, by all means, if I wasn't as company and customer orientated as I was. I would have never been fired.
Because, I would have had misses, and taken my lunch instead.

And I advise everyone to go by the book, even in Canada when it gets dark at 4pm, so be it.
When , you take your lunch and come back, and need another half hr for windows to defrost (at minus 40), so be it.

Let UPS deal with it.
Don't get fired over it !

And again!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Dill

You see me attacking someone? Where? All I was asking is for some proof of what was posted. Attacking someone......thats funny.No Danny, actually you really never asked for any proof, unless I missed it somewhere (that is a possibility, but I did go back and look). What you did was call him a fool for stating an idea or opinion. And truth be told, it was a question. How many times have you stated an opinion Daniel and someone didn't agree with you? Do you deserve to be called a fool because someone didn't agree with you? Even Tie said he wasn't looking for an apology. But you seem hell bent on getting one. There have been sooo many threads started that have been at best questionable. Hell, I probably started one, though I can't think of single one of my threads that would fall into this category. :happy-very: I haven't seen you in those threads hounding someone for proof or an apology. :dont_know:

BTW, That was last year. But seeing as time is precious.......Time is precious, you of all people know this. But there is nothing wrong with your resolution last year. In fact I kinda like that kinder, gentler, wiser man. I hope he sticks around for awhile.:happy2:

In your case, not worth the effort.

But I do agree with his appraisal of the stint here at BC.

Tie, one thing to remember, only those that lead are targets from those that dont. But you knew that already.And that is absolutely not true. There are some of 'those that lead' that make those that follow, targets. IT GOES BOTH WAYS! Now you are just being holier than thou.

Oh Gosh Golly Gee, Tie and Dannyboy are posting at the same time. Since both are trouble makers, maybe they are both one and the same?

;)

Best

d
Danny, alot of people make assumptions. Sometimes right, sometimes not. I don't understand why you have waded in on this like a bull in a china shop. Is it solely to protect Tie from the rest of us unworthy posters?:whiteflag: Just curious.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
maybe the change will be to be more a little honest with my opinions.

Klien you ever wonder why the chats clear out quickly when you show up? Think about it. Let me know if you need help with the answer.

Dilli I agree. Peace. :happy-very:
As much as Klien is not one of my favorite people, chat doesn't clear out when he is there. I have to agree with him on that.

well, dilli, thanks to my +1 comment support, towards you. Tie has giving me bad reps.
Fresh from the hospital bed ! Thanks tie !
Sure, like Dilli says: Sure , wasn't life changing as you say it is.
Unless, for the worse, and you're more ignorant then ever !

(just incase it's worth reading : his comment on my bed rep) :

you just supported a post that is full of errors. your legacy here has been to promote misinformation
Tie, I am not sure what you are agreeing to. Do you want peace or do you want to continue with the insults? I would rather be done with the insults but I can go either way. My post, the one that Klien supported, was not full of errors. Would you care to try again?