Are we going to get hazard pay for this "delta variant" going around?

Porknado

But you didn’t answer the question. If they (whoever they is) told everyone you had COVID, you would be upset wouldnt you?
They being supervisory staff, I neglected to mention that. As to mentioning I was out with COVID, I wouldn’t have been terribly concerned. As it is, I saw two of my on cars and one of my fellow drivers at the testing facility at the same time I received my diagnosis. If you see someone at the test center then the next two weeks they’re not at work, it’s no big mystery.

Just a data point in support of the post I initially replied to stating that there was managerial silence on exposure occasions.

charm299

Did you guys even get it for the normal covid last year? Someone from corporate called me earlier saying we have all been exposed at our hub and we either need to show our vaccine card (which I have) or quarantine for two weeks. I didn't ask if it was paid probably not. She said UPS is freaking out nationwide about this. If people are to stupid to get two little shots I think UPS needs to bump up our pay instead of calling us "heroes" for the second year in a row.
They probably waiting for all the variants to just wrap the hero pay all in one bundle and pay us at once

I thought 22.4s would work inside the hub then go drive for a few hours
🧔✊
giphy (3).gif

Bluefootedoobie

Damage Inc.
Now the virtue signaling vaccines for imaginary diseases… People act like they know what’s best for you; like they’re Doctors… No politics-people are free and you deserve to be told to stfu!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
They absolutely were keeping it quiet. I got COVID over Christmas week, and they told anyone who asked where I was that I got hurt on the job.
I’m in a small center but we found real quick that group texting everyone what was going on was the only way we were gonna find out about it.