Are we going to get hazard pay for this "delta variant" going around?

Preloads get infected and the company said zero to the driver in that truck. Same with drivers that got sick, they would say nothing. 100 percent sure the top down instructed all to keep total radio silence.
Don't even get me started about this crap.

I'm glad management got extra pay for last year

These ignorant m************

Porknado

Preloads get infected and the company said zero to the driver in that truck. Same with drivers that got sick, they would say nothing. 100 percent sure the top down instructed all to keep total radio silence.
They absolutely were keeping it quiet. I got COVID over Christmas week, and they told anyone who asked where I was that I got hurt on the job.

wilberforce15

Fauci is a consummate scientist.
What's the 3-month relative risk of heart attacks between vaccinated and unvaccinated, keeping populations constant?

That's science.

What's the 3-month relative risk of blood clots between vaccinated and unvaccinated, keeping populations constant?

That's science.

Fauci is the reason you cannot answer those questions. That's because he avoids science like the plague.

oldngray

nowhere special
What's the 3-month relative risk of heart attacks between vaccinated and unvaccinated, keeping populations constant?

That's science.

What's the 3-month relative risk of blood clots between vaccinated and unvaccinated, keeping populations constant?

That's science.

Fauci is the reason you cannot answer those questions. That's because he avoids science like the plague.
Fauci bases his statements on public opinion. Not science.

The Driver

I drive.

That's science.

That's science.

Negligible.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Include the whales with high blood pressure not taking meds and not going to the doctor because of kung flu. Subtract that from your number.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Gets the Kung Flu, survives.

Screenshot_20210808-095701_Samsung Internet.jpg

UPSER1987

They absolutely were keeping it quiet. I got COVID over Christmas week, and they told anyone who asked where I was that I got hurt on the job.
How would you feel if your employer was communicating your medical records/condition to anyone who asked? Get a clue dude.