Are we going to get hazard pay for this "delta variant" going around?

wilberforce15

61 years old, good health, athletic, and now he is dying from a virus that only effects older people in very poor health. His dying words will be "can I get the vaccine?"
61 is old enough for a blanket recommendation to get the vaccine regardless of other comorbidities, health, nutrition, or exercise.

61 is old.

I'm sorry your friend died.
Butt anecdotal stories are not scientific.
You anti science people need to stop pushing disinformation.
These stories are all 100 percent lies they’re all over antisocial media they all say the same stupid crap. Someone didn’t want a vaccine now theyre on their death bed wishing they listened to dr fugazi etc. Most of them are bot accounts. Meanwhile unwashed masses just keep pouring over the border from the turd world could be infected with anything

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
After calling Fauci a “power-tripping lying freak” and urging people not to get vaccinated as recently as June, Farrel changed his tune after contracting the virus himself and entering the hospital roughly three weeks ago.

q0l1IBb.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Did you guys even get it for the normal covid last year? Someone from corporate called me earlier saying we have all been exposed at our hub and we either need to show our vaccine card (which I have) or quarantine for two weeks. I didn't ask if it was paid probably not. She said UPS is freaking out nationwide about this. If people are to stupid to get two little shots I think UPS needs to bump up our pay instead of calling us "heroes" for the second year in a row.
Two weeks free pay!

Actually I'm not buying this story because the company never told anyone about any breakouts and we had many.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It's a joke how treated their employees last year.

There's a special place in Hell for the son of a buddy*
Preloads get infected and the company said zero to the driver in that truck. Same with drivers that got sick, they would say nothing. 100 percent sure the top down instructed all to keep total radio silence.