Are we going to get hazard pay for this "delta variant" going around?

possibleparrot381

Did you guys even get it for the normal covid last year? Someone from corporate called me earlier saying we have all been exposed at our hub and we either need to show our vaccine card (which I have) or quarantine for two weeks. I didn't ask if it was paid probably not. She said UPS is freaking out nationwide about this. If people are to stupid to get two little shots I think UPS needs to bump up our pay instead of calling us "heroes" for the second year in a row.

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
Well, my sup told me that UPS in the United States makes zero profit and that it’s mostly due to paying drivers $100/hr with 9.5s. I actually laughed out loud at him. Hire new people? Not in the budget. They simply cannot afford to pay us hero pay either looks like we’re SOL buddy. Don’t mind this $7B profit we reported…nothing to see here, keep it moving.

possibleparrot381

Well, my sup told me that UPS in the United States makes zero profit and that it’s mostly due to paying drivers $100/hr with 9.5s. I actually laughed out loud at him. Hire new people? Not in the budget. They simply cannot afford to pay us hero pay either looks like we’re SOL buddy. Don’t mind this $7B profit we reported nothing to see here keep it moving.
yeah anything a sup tells me goes in one ear and out the other lol the union was so proud of their 14.50 hr package handler pay and the 22.4 bs with drivers it's a joke

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Did you guys even get it for the normal covid last year? Someone from corporate called me earlier saying we have all been exposed at our hub and we either need to show our vaccine card (which I have) or quarantine for two weeks. I didn't ask if it was paid probably not. She said UPS is freaking out nationwide about this. If people are to stupid to get two little shots I think UPS needs to bump up our pay instead of calling us "heroes" for the second year in a row.

Don’t worry ... Corporate gots your back...👍👍

hexmurph

We have a FT manager at DFW in the hospital with the delta covid. He's only in his 40s, kinda chunky though. Good dude.