Are we on the brink of civil war 2.0?

the electoral college review is to validate the electoral votes sent up from the states.
If a state legislature says they want to pull their votes in light of new evidence as pa did then pence should have sent that back
the state legislature is the constitutionally identified body to make that decision
pence made a bad decision
loyalty should never excuse incompetence.
I was a Trump supporter but I'll be honest with you the last month he destroyed himself

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Everything is somebodies job under the direction of Trump . Comon man
Mr, newfie so you're incriminating the president with your comment?
1610930552297.png

newfie

I was a Trump supporter but I'll be honest with you the last month he destroyed himself
you do understand the swamp is not an easy monster to defeat? You have a media that spins and distorts everything out of control in sync with the DNC leadership.

the january 6th event was a perfect example. they were able to spin 100 wacko's getting crazy and make it sound like a Trump organized insurrection.

Meanwhile you had a whole summer of one riot after another that was denied by the dems and the media.

dont fall for their spin , you're smarter then that

Babagounj

Strength through joy

The four-door military vehicle is green camouflage-colored with the battalion number 40TH BSB printed on the vehicle’s side.
The bumper number is 40BSBHQ6; the registration number is NZ311R; and the administrative number is WV57TO-HQ06/M1165A1.

i posted what the CBO and EPI two respected non partisan sources are saying about raising the minimum wage to 15
Not enough information. Only a recap of their opinion of what “could” happen. No factual examples of what happened in cities that raised the minimum wage.

The biggest criticism of a city increasing the minimum wage was businesses moving out of the city. With a national $15 min wage nobody can move 3 blocks away to avoid it.

The Driver

I drive.
We have a heart disease epidemic in this country. Too obese. There won't be a civil war, or if there is one it won't last very long before it's crushed by professional soldiers.

Observer

I would think seeing what some of the last stimulis money went for overseas - people would wake up. Now Biden wants to raise the minimum wage to 15.00/hour. Not everyone warrants that amount. Have you ever had a perfect order from a drive through or carryout pickup? The other part I disagree with is give undocumented spouses without an actual ssI number stimulus money!!! Why haven't they applied for one by now. If my grandparents can fight in WWI and learn English, etc. in addition to paying to board the ship to come over - these people have no excuse. Give them 30 days to apply and show Proof they've applied.
This bs about Joe trying to unify is just that. Meanwhile the downtowns were destroyed along with businesses. But no one is accountable. I'm tired of paying for the faults of others. So yes there will be more civil unrest. It's already started and is now moving in with the social media companies. The 1st and 2nd ammendments are under attack!

Macbrother

the electoral college review is to validate the electoral votes sent up from the states.
If a state legislature says they want to pull their votes in light of new evidence as pa did then pence should have sent that back
the state legislature is the constitutionally identified body to make that decision
pence made a bad decision
loyalty should never excuse incompetence.
You realize that even if PA changed its electors to Trump, he still would've have lost, right? PA did certify their electors though, did they not? If they had new evidence, why didn't they bring that to the courts? Or did they already? There's so many legal scholars around here whose knowledge clearly dwarfs our entire legal branch, sometimes I mix up ya'lls claims. Either way, what exactly did you think Pence had the power to do, here? Where in the Constitution does it say Pence can "send back" electors?

Whither

Scofflaw
i posted what the CBO and EPI two respected non partisan sources are saying about raising the minimum wage to 15
When given expert 'information' like this I think: let's say it is true. What that means is that this way of life depends on people living in misery and squalor. Nothing to defend there.