Are we on the brink of civil war 2.0?

Box Ox

I find it very strange that on Biden's Big Day , he will be surrounded by miles of razor wire topped fencing.
You might just be embarrassed that this will be the first Presidential Inauguration that requires protection from the real threat of domestic terrorists who view the removal of their demagogic God Emperor from office as a permanent loss of their country as they know it.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
No it's historical fact you mental defective.
1610901124874.png
....''The my pillow guy should should run for president maybe you will get a free one''
1610901286770.png

Method Mensch

Joe Biden's open borders.
I went for beers with a Mexican friend last night. He's a great guy and fun to hang out with, I'll give him that. But I'm sick and tired of picking up the tab for him. Every time it's his turn, he shrugs, turns his pockets inside out. "It's the damn wall! I have no money 'cuz I've been paying for the damn wall!"

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
I went for beers with a Mexican friend last night. He's a great guy and fun to hang out with, I'll give him that. But I'm sick and tired of picking up the tab for him. Every time it's his turn, he shrugs, turns his pockets inside out. "It's the damn wall! I have no money 'cuz I've been paying for the damn wall!"
Lmao

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You might just be embarrassed that this will be the first Presidential Inauguration that requires protection from the real threat of domestic terrorists who view the removal of their demagogic God Emperor from office as a permanent loss of their country as they know it.

Naw, we all good:

images (5).jpeg

bacha29

I am not a bigot or sexist nor have given any indication or hints of being a white supremecist, yet that's your natural assumption to think my problem with harris is because she's a black woman? That says a lot about your character man.

My problem with her is her ideas and what policies she wants to try and enact. Man, woman, black, white, or any other race....I would feel the same way. Please think before you post in the future, assuming someone a bigot based on nothing will just make you look like an idiot.
Tell us about her policies you oppose. . Does that include raising the minimum wage in a effort to reduce low income workers dependency on "corporate welfare"? According to a GAO report 70% of all Medicaid recipient work full time. 54% of all full time workers earning between $7.25 and $9.91 an hour are receiving benefits in one form or another. In addition she could end up being the deciding Senate vote on the bill that will be sending you a check for an additional $1400. Now are you going to send if back if her vote is the deciding one?