Are we organizing for this?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
My state is set to reopen Friday,I will be surprised if it does.But I am ready for some normalcy.
Beach was nice this weekend, shops were open, restaurants had pickup and their outdoor seating was available to use. More people than I usually see there.

Lots of pent up demand out there, people are ready to make America great again.

KOG72

I’m full of it
Beach was nice this weekend, shops were open, restaurants had pickup and their outdoor seating was available to use. More people than I usually see there.

Lots of pent up demand out there, people are ready to make America great again.
Wife was wanting to head to Myrtle Beach this week but I didn’t think anything would be open.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It’s highly unlikely that this projection was just one of many models that someone scraped off the floor and randomly chose to include. Someone took it very seriously.
That person has gone on record to say the projection was incorrect because he never finished it. The liberal media 'leaked' an incorrect, unofficial, unfinished projection...

Now they are quietly walking back their lie, but they accomplished their goal of fooling the gullible.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The CDC came up with the 3,000 dead a day by June 1.
Incorrect as usual.

The New York Slimes leaked an unofficial unfinished projection model. The creator of that model came out and said it's wrong because he never even finished working on it.

The media pushed the lie then moved on after fooling people like you.