are we required to have and maintain a UPSERS.com account?

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
is there a line in the contract that states we must have an account on the website? in order to, punch in, for example.

with this new punch in screen peeps be talking about, i thought of this question.

can they prevent you from punching in for this alone?

our yearly dmv thing is done online now, but this question is still raised. where am i required in the contract to have and maintain a upsers.com account?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
is there a line in the contract that states we must have an account on the website? in order to, punch in, for example.

with this new punch in screen peeps be talking about, i thought of this question.

our yearly dmv thing is done online now, but this question is still raised. where am i required in the contract to have and maintain a upsers.com account?
Why’s everyone acting like this is such a difficult thing

tadpole

If you are employed here, one is created for you automatically. You don’t have to maintain your account or use upsers off the clock. But you need to follow orders and use upsers as instructed.

Your question is like “Am I required to use the diad to be a driver?”

over9five

Staff member
There are battles that you fight, and other things that aren't worth the effort.
I suppose you could only use Upsers at work while on the clock. To punch in to an IVIS, we have to occassionally change our password.
But once again, is it worth the effort?

Maplewood

Every year when we need to do the DMV thing, mine is late and i get like 45 min overtime while sombody figures out how to log me in.

barnyard

KTM rider
If you are employed here, one is created for you automatically. You don’t have to maintain your account or use upsers off the clock.

That is not correct. Your password needs to be changed periodically, which means you have to maintain it. I will be happy to test it though. I have not changed my password since I worked a feeder job last year and my login did not work. I will not change it again until the diad tells me I have to and I will make sure to do that on the clock.

tadpole

That is not correct. Your password needs to be changed periodically, which means you have to maintain it. I will be happy to test it though. I have not changed my password since I worked a feeder job last year and my login did not work. I will not change it again until the diad tells me I have to and I will make sure to do that on the clock.
Then maintain it on the clock once every two years it makes you change your password. Sheesh.

over9five

Staff member
This nickel and dime crap adds up.
Well then, go you!
As a feeder driver, I think we both know that changing your password on the clock is only going to eat 1 or 2 minutes into your downtime later in the night. It won't get you any additional pay.
Or that's how I see it.

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
im not actually concerned with this. as @over9five says, pick your battles. i was just curious.

we've heard a lot from our DM on certain things with this response. "the contract doesnt say we cant....." so they're pretty much trying anything they can get away with.....

this particular topic seems a good fit to cram right up their nozones. "the contract does not require....blah blah blah"..... sometimes it's the only fun we can really have. stick it to (up) the man.

iruhnman630

The next diads will use your upsers account, from what Ive heard.

Not real crazy about directly connectiing my personal info with the daily operations

Fragile

Grieve it have them pay you for instruction if you don't feel like making your own account.

I have a ezpass account because my state has cashless tolls.

I made a account even though I had to pay them to cross the toll regardless.

It is what it is.