Are you Gellin'?

oldngray

nowhere special
I remember a giant bald guy,wearing some kind of diaper. and they wanted to stick that needle In him, to help him.

B movies, lol

I think you were right. I posted the sequel which wasn't even a B movie. It was this one
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Amazing_Colossal_Man
220px-The_Amazing_Colossal_Man.jpg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I got the custom made inserts from my podiatrist about six-seven years ago. They are hard plastic and they don't wear out.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Lol the Dr Scholls work insoles are the exact ones I've been buying for the last 8 years...along with the same exact brand Brahma boots from Walmart. I can get 4-6 months outta them. Don't ever buy the generic store brand version of the gel insoles...they'll fall apart in a month. I learned that the hard way...don't ever skimp a few bucks when it comes to your feet!!!

But you wear Chinese made "Brahma" boots Oh-K

Sent using BrownCafe App

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
But you wear Chinese made "Brahma" boots Oh-K

Sent using BrownCafe App
What's your point? I got a pair of Red Wings once for Xmas a few years ago...they weren't as comfortable and lasted maybe 6 months....for $200! So, yup...been wearing Brahmas for 8 years...I don't care if they're made in Taiwan by little Asian kids who work their fingers to the bone making them in a sweatshop,...they're comfortable. That's all that matters to me.