Are you Gellin'?

oldngray

nowhere special

Many of those old ads were racist or sexist.
11-vintage_ads.jpg

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Cortisone shots are the schiznitt for sure. Ive always had luck with them lasting a good long time. I usually get 1 shot a year for my knee I had surgery on. No shots this year at all, which is strange. Last shot I had was like last march, so that's a good thing lol.

Cementups

Box Monkey
No Gel. Tried them once and they were OK. My chiropractor told me no-no. And highly recommended Superfeet. My flavor is orange. Pretty nice too.

Orange.JPG

S

selfcancelsignal

This thread couldn't have come at a better time. My feet have been killing me the last few weeks. The boots I wear are Timberlands. Don't think they're worn out yet, so might try some insoles. Just like most of the rest of ya, I'm not always the best at using 3 points of contact while exiting the PC, but I usually try to step somewhat gingerly out of the PC. Doesn't always happen though.

Sent while chasing down unnecessary Dish Network call tags.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
This thread couldn't have come at a better time. My feet have been killing me the last few weeks. The boots I wear are Timberlands. Don't think they're worn out yet, so might try some insoles. Just like most of the rest of ya, I'm not always the best at using 3 points of contact while exiting the PC, but I usually try to step somewhat gingerly out of the PC. Doesn't always happen though.

Sent while chasing down unnecessary Dish Network call tags.
Insoles should help.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I had cortisone shots in my knees. Unfortunately my knees were to far gone so the shots only lasted a couple days. I'll have to try some inserts because my heels have been killing me.