Are you proud of America?

Are you proud of America?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MAKAVELI

Unfortunately, this is not the Black Man that is held in esteem by the black man, and used as an example to emulate.
They are denigrated by their own as 'Uncle Toms' or 'Oreos'.
And I applaud these examples of American perseverance.
Unfortunately, people like you want to choose who a black man should emulate. Hence one reason that oppression is still an issue today.

vantexan

Unfortunately, people like you want to choose who a black man should emulate. Hence one reason that oppression is still an issue today.
Yes because we know things are so much better when instead of working together towards a better world we instead stand up against everyone different than us and never let them forget past sins. When does it end?

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Comparisons and similarities could be made with the USA and Rome at it's height.

There's no particular reason that the USA will necessarily remain in the position that it currently holds, in fact our position world-wide has been slipping for a while, and I'm not talking about Trump.

It's not enough to have the biggest military, our country is so polarized and the inequality gap is widening.

We're converging on a situation that matches Rome when it fell.

Obviously, so much is different, so it's not apples to apples.

At least we don't have lead in our water...oh, wait
we are not and have never been Rome

we are far more similar to Carthage

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
How? We are still a republic, Trump might be referred to as god emperor but he is a far cry from Caligula.

We are not dependent on slave labor or collecting taxes through colonization. Our unemployment is at a low, quality of life is rising.

Our military power is unmatched, mutually assured destruction keeps our enemies at bay.

I don’t know what you are comparing United States to Rome other than Rome being a comparable super power in their day.
I could make a good morality argument as a comparable. Roman society crumbled within itself. Look around.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
america is the only country to use a nuke which indiscriminately kills civilians.

in modern day its one of the least charitable.
Thank God for the balls of Truman.
Little Rocket Man seen something in the Trumpster that might of jogged his memory. Countries pay a heavy consequence (civilians included ) for the dumba$$ decisions of their leaders.

I may be wrong, but I don't recall any country flying over and dropping needed supplies from the air on American soil. Come to think of it, when has Canada sent its two tanks to help us in any military endeavor?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
If they are in the USA, then they should act like Americans.
Assimilation into the American culture is the responsibility of every citizen of the USA!
If a person chooses to not behave like an American, then they have no right to participate in the American Dream.

BrownArmy

Unfortunately, this is not the Black Man that is held in esteem by the black man, and used as an example to emulate.
They are denigrated by their own as 'Uncle Toms' or 'Oreos'.
And I applaud these examples of American perseverance.

That guy's a dumb-a who thinks the pyramids were for grain storage, that Obamacare was the worst thing since slavery, that prison makes you gay, and who took zero lessons from his own upbringing once he got put in charge of HUD.

Not a guy anyone should emulate.

He's not an Uncle Tom, he's an :censored2:.

vantexan

I think picking Tupac, and all other rapers, oops rappers is a great place to start.
Allen West....Loser Tom, Thomas Sowell.....loser Tom, Walter E. Williams.....Loser Tom, Ben Carson, Loser Tom.
You clowns are turning me.
Don't forget Clarence Thomas!

vantexan

That guy's a dumb-a who thinks the pyramids were for grain storage, that Obamacare was the worst thing since slavery, that prison makes you gay, and who took zero lessons from his own upbringing once he got put in charge of HUD.

Not a guy anyone should emulate.

He's not an Uncle Tom, he's an :censored2:.
Of course we all know the lib smear points are accurate.

rickyb

Thank God for the balls of Truman.
Little Rocket Man seen something in the Trumpster that might of jogged his memory. Countries pay a heavy consequence (civilians included ) for the dumba$$ decisions of their leaders.

I may be wrong, but I don't recall any country flying over and dropping needed supplies from the air on American soil. Come to think of it, when has Canada sent its two tanks to help us in any military endeavor?
america should be the highest in the world and as a percentage of GDP.

pretty sure canada often joins you on immoral imperial*** endeavors. canada just sold a bunch of weapons to saudis. we are allied with criminal government of israel.