• Overloaded trucks are awesome!

• More packages = more mip!

• Noooooooooo

• I cry at night while thinking about peak

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
Yes, a fat wallet is horrible.

I went into this job with preconceived notions about union work. But, I'm man enough to admit that I'm not always right, so I put a full effort into learning something new.

What did I learn?

Most union workers deserve the stereotype. Period.

This peak will be my last 2 months with UPS.

Youll be back. Like a dog goes back to its vomit.

MC0493

Nope not ready, my center is already rolling work this week due to the weather from last week and not enough drivers. Our casuals are completely useless due to bad training, we're all going slow because of orion. I worked 40 hours Monday through Wednesday. Fantastic start to the season.

opie

They said no driver will have more than a 9 hr planned day...they definitely brought a lot more rentals and drivers this year. So far their plan has been working for the most part. But will see next week when :censored2: hits the fan.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Not quite. Have my degree. Dabbled in your world.

Appreciate the working man. No doubt.

However, you little union girls who cry crocodile tears about making tons of cash...I've had enough.

Stay safe.
C6ACAE35-E927-4229-AFFD-7DF0AFC3DF23.gif

sikidiki

Got a taste of it already, they sent a driver who was clueless on a route and at 5pm he still had 15 pages left, so guess who got to help him finish..lol

542thruNthru

Yes, a fat wallet is horrible.

I went into this job with preconceived notions about union work. But, I'm man enough to admit that I'm not always right, so I put a full effort into learning something new.

What did I learn?

Most union workers deserve the stereotype. Period.

This peak will be my last 2 months with UPS.

Yeah yeah yeah...

Good riddance, you're a absolute maroon. A complete useless troll.

What I'm trying to say is we won't miss you @FrigidFTSup

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
couldn't care less
Exactly

There was a time when peak was a couple heavy weeks and 2-3 super heavy days. It was kind of fun then. Now we get hammered the Monday we return and it doesn’t stop til mid January. Not to mention summer peak and all of the day to day bs now.

Last edited:

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
There was a time when peak was a couple heavy weeks and 2-3 heavy days. It was kind of fun then.

December 26th.... used to be dead. And for a couple of weeks after that.

Now we get hammered the Monday we return and it doesn’t stop til mid January.

By next Thursday, and until maybe Friday of the following week they will be

rolling loads and irregs. Now get some bad weather....

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
December 26th.... used to be dead. And for a couple of weeks after that.

By next Thursday, and until maybe Friday of the following week they will be

rolling loads and irregs. Now get some bad weather....
If there’s a large scale storm in December the entire system is screwed

Salesguy

Sales Member
If you want to do something back to your BD parners I more than welcome your salesleads

Even though it's peak we will meet new customers who we can start new relations with. A great opportunity for all of us as new business creates and maintains our future. You make the difference every day by waking up and thinking about service. Service (ops/IE) and growth (bd) are the fundament of our existence. HR only costs money

The best service in the world by the best people in the business! Bring it on!

Future

Victory Ride
If you want to do something back to your BD parners I more than welcome your salesleads

Even though it's peak we will meet new customers who we can start new relations with. A great opportunity for all of us as new business creates and maintains our future. You make the difference every day by waking up and thinking about service. Service (ops/IE) and growth (bd) are the fundament of our existence. HR only costs money

The best service in the world by the best people in the business! Bring it on!
Annnnnnnnnd he is back ...