Are You Ready For Vegas IBT Conference??

5habits100

You are correct. No one that you know. You and everybody you know supports H. You don't have to be told to give. You're going to give.

And if that's what you believe in, I will never criticize you for that.

But the locals who don't support H were told to give whether they wanted to or not. The figure quoted by Bill L was $100/day per delegate to the H re-election campaign. He did not instruct them to vote their delegates either way though.

While this is not right, it is a small price to pay to keep in good graces with the OCT, JC 41 and the IBT.
Thank you for telling me I'm correct. People don't always like what I say but one thing I do is tell people the truth and my opinion.

ezmoney5150

Nobody can force you, per se, but if you are not a good little local and do what the president of the Ohio Conference of Teamsters tells you to do, you will have no backing from the OCT or IBT. Your local will be black balled and good luck at any hearing in any division.

You are the one that is delusional if you think this does not happen.

No fallacy, brother. Strickly fact.

Fact? Hmmm. Evidence: Zero

Full Definition of fact
  1. 1: a thing done: asa obsolete : featb : crime <accessory after the fact>c archaic : action

2. 2archaic : performance, doing

3. 3: the quality of being actual : actuality <a question of fact hinges on evidence>

4. 4a : something that has actual existence <space exploration is now a fact>b : an actual occurrence <prove the fact of damage>
  5. 5: a piece of information presented as having objective reality.

ezmoney5150

You are correct. No one that you know. You and everybody you know supports H. You don't have to be told to give. You're going to give.

And if that's what you believe in, I will never criticize you for that.

But the locals who don't support H were told to give whether they wanted to or not. The figure quoted by Bill L was $100/day per delegate to the H re-election campaign. He did not instruct them to vote their delegates either way though.

While this is not right, it is a small price to pay to keep in good graces with the OCT, JC 41 and the IBT.

Were you there when Bill L. "supposedly" quoted the "so called" Figure?

I guess this is more "Facts".

1. 1: a thing done: asa obsolete : featb : crime <accessory after the fact>c archaic : action

3. 3: the quality of being actual : actuality <a question of fact hinges on evidence>

4. 4a : something that has actual existence <space exploration is now a fact>b : an actual occurrence <prove the fact of damage>

5habits100

I guess this is more "Facts".

My guess is I heard that's what he said. That is the response you'll get.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Thank you for telling me I'm correct. People don't always like what I say but one thing I do is tell people the truth and my opinion.

And in this case, it is your opinion you are telling people. Nothing wrong with that, but it is your opinion, not fact.

Fact? Hmmm. Evidence: Zero

Bill L is in enough trouble at the moment. He is being charged, or will be charged, with corruption. Suffice to say that he is probably corrupt. If he wasn't, and anyone else in his shoes, would stick around and fight the charges if there was no merit to them.

He resigned and crawled into a corner. Any proof would seal his fate. I'm not going there.

As a matter of fact, yes.

My guess is I heard that's what he said. That is the response you'll get.

I already told you, this is not hearsay or opinion, unlike your defense of him. Yours is only opinion. You weren't there.

And if I disagree with someone, I don't cower into a corner and just click a red X. I will respond to the post as to why I disagree with it.

Any internet nobody can click a red X. Grow a pair.

5habits100

And in this case, it is your opinion you are telling people. Nothing wrong with that, but it is your opinion, not fact.

Bill L is in enough trouble at the moment. He is being charged, or will be charged, with corruption. Suffice to say that he is probably corrupt. If he wasn't, and anyone else in his shoes, would stick around and fight the charges if there was no merit to them.

He resigned and crawled into a corner. Any proof would seal his fate. I'm not going there.

I already told you, this is not hearsay or opinion, unlike your defense of him. Yours is only opinion. You weren't there.

And if I disagree with someone, I don't cower into a corner and just click a red X. I will respond to the post as to why I disagree with it.

You proved me right again. Thank you.

ezmoney5150

Sounds like a disgruntled Business Agent/Executive Board Member.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Sounds like a disgruntled Business Agent/Executive Board Member.

Disgruntled?

No. Never have been. The problem is that when people abuse their power, or job title, it usually comes and bites them in the :censored2:.

In this case, it bit him hard. For other reasons than abusing his position of power.

And in this case, I don't need to add fire to the flame. He has disgracefully resigned and faces possible legal charges against him.

He is gone and good riddance to any corrupt official.