Are You Ready For Vegas IBT Conference??

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
I'm the guy you keep hearing scream tdu sucks.

While I am not a TDU supporter and really don't care about your opinion, we put up with your comments here on BC.

But it shows how much class, or lack there of, you have if you are actually opening your big mouth and shouting that at the convention.

The red shirts are acting like first graders. Unbelievable.

Whether you agree with them or not, bash them all you want on an Internet forum, but show some respect for a fellow Teamsters in a public setting.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
While I am not a TDU supporter and really don't care about your opinion, we put up with your comments here on BC.

But it shows how much class, or lack there of, you have if you are actually opening your big mouth and shouting that at the convention.

Whether you agree with them or not, bash them all you want on an Internet forum, but show some respect for a fellow Teamsters in a public setting.
Maybe he's a proud teamster that takes offense to people from a non Union organization like TDU that want to try and ruin our international? Funny how zero people had the balls to approach him and tell him to stop. Not even sleepy time Zuck or Timmy two time or even Alexandra. You may not be a TDU supporter but are you a TDU empathizer?

Exactly.

hey bug lets meet up so i can rip that red sheep vest off you before you go back home. go home and fight for the members not your cushy sheep job bhhhhhhhhhaaa red vested sheep cock a doodle dooooo

Anyone saying it's forced (with an implied threat of retaliation)....

Is either paranoid, or "weak-kneed" to begin with.

Information from TDU ?

:biggrin:

With all due respect Mug,

That sounds like "feeder network" gossip.

By who ?

Don't believe that "dry heat" BS.

110 degrees.... is hot.

Look at the baggage handlers on the tarmac in Vegas.

They aren't having fun.

-Bug-

I did it to there face and I'd do it right in yours.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Maybe he's a proud teamster that takes offense to people from a non Union organization like TDU that want to try and ruin our international? Funny how zero people had the balls to approach him and tell him to stop. Not even sleepy time Zuck or Timmy two time or even Alexandra. You may not be a TDU supporter but are you a TDU empathizer?

Not an empathizer either.

I just have a little more class than to disrespect anyone in public. A one on one to his face is fine, but a gang bang is classless.

The vote pretty much beat them down at the convention, although not indicative of what the numbers will be like in November.

And that is fine. I don't have a problem with a one on one. But to shout remarks from the peanut gallery at the convention with thousands of people just shows your lack of class.
Im still here you want to meet up? I'll be in the lobby of the Paris. I'm wearing a plaid shirt and look like a metrosexual. You want to have a beer?

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Im still here you want to meet up? I'll be in the lobby of the Paris. I'm wearing a plaid shirt and look like a metrosexual. You want to have a beer?

Seriously, I'd buy you a beer.

It is just that there is a time and a place for your TDU bashing. The convention was not the time nor the place.

Here on BC, bash away.

Seriously, I'd buy you a beer.

It is just that there is a time and a place for your TDU bashing. The convention was not the time nor the place.

Here on BC, bash away.
I was patted on the back the whole week. Personally thanked and treated as if I was a hero. There were members who want me to actually sign there vests. I live life like its my last day. It's not for everyone and maybe you don't like someone like that but when Jimm Ken Sean Tyson Rome Kevin and many other wrap me up in a big hug I know that I'm doing something right. Everyone needs a loyal grunt. That is me.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
I was patted on the back the whole week. Personally thanked and treated as if I was a hero. There were members who want me to actually sign there vests. I live life like its my last day. It's not for everyone and maybe you don't like someone like that but when Jimm Ken Sean Tyson Rome Kevin and many other wrap me up in a big hug I know that I'm doing something right. Everyone needs a loyal grunt. That is me.

Too bad Bill L wasn't there for that group hug.

And funny you mentioned Rome. He will be gone shortly also.

Who's next?