Are You Ready For Vegas IBT Conference??

ezmoney5150

No agenda, no misinformation, no lie. Straight from the horses mouth, Bill L, and yes, he did resign. A forced resignation.

If Fred was in there right now, it might be the same way. I don't know.

And if you're an H. supporter and want to donate to his re-election campaign, I am fine with that.

I have a problem when the powers that be "force" those donations, with our dues money.

That is a delusional comment. Nobody can force an amount out of you. That is a total fallacy.

ezmoney5150

The membership will have the last word, not the sheep in red vest,.....

There's a lot not wearing vest, and also some have told me they have to wear red, so don't believe everything these few on here say, I'm here also I see what's going on!

Thats a bunch of tdu misinformation. I've seen some absolute Hoffa supporters not wearing vests. So obviously its not forced.

If you can't win the argument you shouldn't spread false information. When you start with "some have told me" the BS alarm goes off.

SoCalUPS

Thats a bunch of tdu misinformation. I've seen some absolute H supporters not wearing vests. So obviously its not forced.

If you can't win the argument you shouldn't spread false information. When you start with "some have told me" the BS alarm goes off.
True, I'm not wearing any vest. I'm a HH supporter.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
image.jpeg

Interesting
I can see the TDU captions now...
"At Large Candidates blow away the 5% rule!"

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
That is a delusional comment. Nobody can force an amount out of you. That is a total fallacy.

Nobody can force you, per se, but if you are not a good little local and do what the president of the Ohio Conference of Teamsters tells you to do, you will have no backing from the OCT or IBT. Your local will be black balled and good luck at any hearing in any division.

You are the one that is delusional if you think this does not happen.

No fallacy, brother. Strickly fact.

5habits100

Nobody can force you, per se, but if you are not a good little local and do what the president of the Ohio Conference of Teamsters tells you to do, you will have no backing from the OCT or IBT. Your local will be black balled and good luck at any hearing in any division.

You are the one that is delusional if you think this does not happen.

No fallacy, brother. Strickly fact.
That is complete bull and untrue. I am speaking from experience.

That my friend is a fact.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
That is complete bull and untrue. I am speaking from experience.

That my friend is a fact.

Local 407 is an H supporting local, so you didn't need to be told to donate to the H re-election campaign. You were donating anyway.

For the non-H supporting locals, yes, they were told.

That, my friend, is a fact.

First hand knowledge. No hearsay or speculation, as you are doing.

That is your opinion. Mine is fact.

5habits100

Local 407 is an H supporting local, so you didn't need to be told to donate to the H re-election campaign. You were donating anyway.

For the non-H supporting locals, yes, they were told.

That, my friend, is a fact.

First hand knowledge. No hearsay or speculation, as you are doing.

That is your opinion. Mine is fact.
You're like the rest of the people on here trying to figure who and where I'm from. Nice try but wrong like they were.

And again what I said is a fact no one that I know was told they have to give anything.

UPS Preloader

I have seen a few video's on Fbook showing the lack of disrespect the H supporters are showing for FZ. I my opinion it's appalling and they should be ashamed of themselves. Teamsters should treat Teamsters with respect. I know that nothing said here or on Fbook is going to change the opinion of an H supporter or for that matter a FZ supporter, however when these video's get out to the masses, those that are undecided or possibly even those that tend not to vote might be easily swayed to vote against H. I know for a fact that many in my building don't even know who's running or for that matter that it is an election year. I also know that many of them are not H supporters and I plan on encouraging many of them to vote against H. However, before doing so and to be fair, I would like to know if there are any videos out there showing the FZ supporters being disrespectful to the H supporters? So far I haven't seen any.

5habits100

I have seen a few video's on Fbook showing the lack of disrespect the H supporters are showing for FZ. I my opinion it's appalling and they should be ashamed of themselves. Teamsters should treat Teamsters with respect. I know that nothing said here or on Fbook is going to change the opinion of an H supporter or for that matter a FZ supporter, however when these video's get out to the masses, those that are undecided or possibly even those that tend not to vote might be easily swayed to vote against H. I know for a fact that many in my building don't even know who's running or for that matter that it is an election year. I also know that many of them are not H supporters and I plan on encouraging many of them to vote against H. However, before doing so and to be fair, I would like to know if there are any videos out there showing the FZ supporters being disrespectful to the H supporters? So far I haven't seen any.
I'm surprised the grammar police didn't correct you.

People who are there are entitled to voice their opinion. You or I don't have to agree with it. It doesn't change the fact that I will never vote for the group of people Z has on his slate. I myself will be sharing things with people I work with when the time is right.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Respectful like this?
McNally, 2016 ESD 237 | Office of the Election Supervisor for the IBT

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
You're like the rest of the people on here trying to figure who and where I'm from. Nice try but wrong like they were.

And again what I said is a fact no one that I know was told they have to give anything.

You are correct. No one that you know. You and everybody you know supports H. You don't have to be told to give. You're going to give.

And if that's what you believe in, I will never criticize you for that.

But the locals who don't support H were told to give whether they wanted to or not. The figure quoted by Bill L was $100/day per delegate to the H re-election campaign. He did not instruct them to vote their delegates either way though.

While this is not right, it is a small price to pay to keep in good graces with the OCT, JC 41 and the IBT.

5habits100

You are correct. No one that you know. You and everybody you know supports H. You don't have to be told to give. You're going to give.

And if that's what you believe in, I will never criticize you for that.

But the locals who don't support H were told to give whether they wanted to or not. The figure quoted by Bill L was $100/day per delegate to the H re-election campaign. He did not instruct them to vote their delegates either way though.

While this is not right, it is a small price to pay to keep in good graces with the OCT, JC 41 and the IBT.
I have never been told I had to give anything if someone told me that I would tell them to get bent. If other people don't have balls, shame on them.