Least Best Moderator
Staff member
(Sorry to get @over9five worked up!)
UPSstarwars.jpeg

oldngray

nowhere special
And newbies laugh at me because I drive old truck
At least he won't spend the money to paint my truck like that
Usually they only paint a few for routes in the right areas. Never on routes that spend all day out driving around the country. Or heavily industrial routes with the wrong kind of people around and where the pretty trucks might get dirty.

Box Ox

"for this week only, as part of a collaboration with Disney and Lucasfilm, UPS will use vehicles for select delivery routes in both the New York City and Los Angeles metro areas that will be specially wrapped to resemble a Jawa sandcrawler - the huge treaded fortresses used by Jawas as transportation and shelter in the Star Wars galaxy. The collaboration will help build excitement and anticipation for the many bounties to be delivered this holiday season."

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

"for this week only, as part of a collaboration with Disney and Lucasfilm, UPS will use vehicles for select delivery routes in both the New York City and Los Angeles metro areas that will be specially wrapped to resemble a Jawa sandcrawler - the huge treaded fortresses used by Jawas as transportation and shelter in the Star Wars galaxy. The collaboration will help build excitement and anticipation for the many bounties to be delivered this holiday season."
How stupid