Teamster agreement a 'bad deal' for UPS: Analyst

Thebrownblob

Show me a company that doesn't do that, and I'll show you a terrible business.
It definitely is what companies want to do but nobody is quite as good as UPS.

I’ve said it before, but for the amount of work we do on a daily basis, we are still a bargain. It’s honestly mind-boggling when I open the door to my truck at my first stop customers I’ve known for years are still amazed that I’ll be done with it before 3 PM when I see them again for pick ups. Hell sometimes I’m amazed.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
really screwed over the vested pters (thank u for your service)
You got a huge raise
You didn't lose any benefits.
You're the highest paid union warehouse workers in the country.
Your medical benefits cost more than your paycheck
Your "vested" in seniority, picking jobs, and picking vacations only !!!!

You're a part timer like the newbie, PERIOD

Last edited:

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
You didn't lose any benefits.
You're the highest paid union warehouse workers in the country.
Your medical benefits cost more than your paycheck
Your "vested" in seniority picking jobs, and picking vacations !!!!

You're a part timer like the newbie, PERIOD
wrong i no longer work there.whats 25 top rate when a loaf of bread will be 10 bucks soon.whats ups profit margin how much does a one pound box cost to be shipped via ground?the bennies were great i miss them my new union is trash.pint is ups is still killing it inside workers didn't get any love

Thebrownblob

wrong i no longer work there.whats 25 top rate when a loaf of bread will be 10 bucks soon.whats ups profit margin how much does a one pound box cost to be shipped via ground?the bennies were great i miss them my new union is trash.pint is ups is still killing it inside workers didn't get any love
What union are you in now?

Thebrownblob

I had a friend who worked at UPS for about six years and quit always complained about the Teamsters, and then he went to work for a company that was represented by the UAW. He said he wished he never complained about the teamsters because the UAW didn’t do a damn thing. 😂

nWo

The real casualty from this contract will be management. Many will be gone.

1520921011300.jpeg

Swanson

I had a friend who worked at UPS for about six years and quit always complained about the Teamsters, and then he went to work for a company that was represented by the UAW. He said he wished he never complained about the teamsters because the UAW didn’t do a damn thing. 😂
facts i miss the teamsters

Swanson

new unions trash in the companys pocket just dues raising our dues from 45 to 80 at the end of the year