Teamster agreement a 'bad deal' for UPS: Analyst

Thebrownblob

Starting at McDonald wages and a 4 year progression is just another wage concession. We could have done much better.
Face. It is what it is it’s still a great opportunity.,
I technically waited 10 years to go to scale. New guys are waiting less than five. And they will be making more than most college graduates. I think that’s pretty good for a blue-collar job.
More opportunities to work at lower wages longer.
no more opportunities to work at a job that will eventually pay them a very nice living. I certainly hope you don’t give financial advice because you suck at it. But what can you expect from a guy who keeps $10,000 worth of uncashed payroll checks in his sock drawer L O L. Great job Cletus.

PT Car Washer

Face. It is what it is it’s still a great opportunity.,
I technically waited 10 years to go to scale. New guys are waiting less than five. And they will be making more than most college graduates. I think that’s pretty good for a blue-collar job.

no more opportunities to work at a job that will eventually pay them a very nice living. I certainly hope you don’t give financial advice because you suck at it. But what can you expect from a guy who keeps $10,000 worth of uncashed payroll checks in his sock drawer L O L. Great job Cletus.
Not giving any financial advice. Just pointing out to you younger people how much concessions we have given back to the company over the years. I know I am an embarrassment to both the company and especially the Union for allowing so many givebacks. And your only response is "I got mine".

Pullman Brown

giphy.gif

Thebrownblob

Not giving any financial advice. Just pointing out to you younger people how much concessions we have given back to the company over the years. I know I am an embarrassment to both the company and especially the Union for allowing so many givebacks. And your only response is "I got mine".
And they’ll get theirs, unless they listen to a bitter old man like you. The same guy that screws opart-time people by making sure they don’t have the opportunities. And laughs about it.. you’re just a bad apple that spoils, the whole bunch, you don’t have any real ideas or want any real change you just want to complain and then do whatever you want to hurt the membership. Sad and pathetic.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member

You are completely out of touch with wages in 2023. An experienced McDonalds fry cook makes over $21/hr with benefits and a 401k.
UPS is a 40 year union career !!!
McDonalds is not !!!!

How you actually thought last night that this was your go-to is so damn laughable.
PLUS, comparing McD benefits to UPS's is the absolute killer.

Again for ignorant people like you, wages do not make you money, HOURS DO
GUARANTEED FULL TIME HOURS MAKES YOU BANK, not an extra 2 bucks working part time