Ask a part time supervisor!!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I have been to both Fuddrucker's (Texas) and Red Robin (North Carolina). Fuddrucker's is far and away the better burger. Red Robin does have the free refills on fries but as was said above they are steak fries and tend to be mushy. I thought it was cool at Fuddrucker's to see the process behind the burgers being made.

We have a Texas Roadhouse being built--can't wait for that to open.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Texas Roadhouse is heaven on a plate. They encourage peanut shells on the floor. They give you these pillows of baked dough with this cinnamon butter. Oh my God, are they good!!!! I can fill up on those, alone. They are free, to boot! I love that place. The food, the beer, it's all good. Did I mention it it really good?!?!?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Crazy Cuizine PORK Potstickers
Asian Style Gyoza Dumpling with Dipping Sauce (in the freezer section)There's a little gold dragon picture on the box.

We had my neighbor's homemade potstickers and they were delicious. I found the above named brand at my store and the pork ones taste just like what she made from scratch. There are 3 methods of prep. and I use the non-stick skillet method for both the browning and steaming. We think they are delicious. It comes with a packet of dipping sauce, but I like to mix just a little rice wine vinegar and Aloha Shoyu for dipping.

I can only vouch for the pork kind, haven't tried the other kinds.

Cementups

Box Monkey
We have a Texas Roadhouse being built--can't wait for that to open.

TR is AWESOME. They do not take reservations and most of them that I have been to tend to be over an hour wait during prime time eating hours. They do do call ahead seating though which we take advantage of often. I highly recommend doing that. And then when you walk in you check in and just walk by all the people have been waiting impatiently for the last 90 minutes.
BTW, even though it is a steakhouse, my favorite thing there is the Grilled Salmon. It is sooooo damn good. And yes, the rolls with the cinnamon butter is nearly orgasmic.

moreluck

golden ticket member
TR is AWESOME. They do not take reservations and most of them that I have been to tend to be over an hour wait during prime time eating hours. They do do call ahead seating though which we take advantage of often. I highly recommend doing that. And then when you walk in you check in and just walk by all the people have been waiting impatiently for the last 90 minutes.
BTW, even though it is a steakhouse, my favorite thing there is the Grilled Salmon. It is sooooo damn good. And yes, the rolls with the cinnamon butter is nearly orgasmic.

We always do the "California manuever"......skip lunch and go to dinner at 4 (or some don't open 'til 5) and be there and get seated right away. Then when we walk out, we walk past lines of people waiting to get in. We Never wait for a table. Plus, you can take advantage of early bird specials. Even the high end places have early bird specials.