Asking for prayers

My prayers and good thoughts for your Grandson are offered up with the hopes that all will be well very soon.

Let me get this straight in my head please. Your son and his wife(?) have two children together, she had an affair that produced Eli and your son took on the role of Dad for Eli, the wife then leaves with Eli and her boyfriend hurt the child? Intentionally? Is this correct?

Bozo Bob

Nothing is more evil than someone who intentionally harms a child. I wish your grandson a full and speedy recovery. And I hope the person who hurt him gets what he deserves.

IWorkAsDirected

Outa browns on 04/30/09
Yes, you are correct, my son was willing to accept Eli as his own, had his name put on the birth certificate. She left in July and moved out of state, my son has the other two who are his by blood. She moved in with this guy just two months after moving up there. Apparantly she trusted him because her sister (16) had known him for a year. Both girls are just too young and inexperienced to be trusted with decisions where a child is concerned. My son was so upset at her for putting Eli in danger that he now feels she can never be trusted with the other two and will only allow her to see them here. She has not seen them since she left. Yes the boyfriend did it intentionally...this is all I know, he wrapped a blanket around his head and neck to stop him from crying is the story I get. ( He is in jail on 100,000 bail, I think he should be dealt with as the bible says, cast into the sea with a millstone around his neck) I don't know how long he was not breathing, we do not know the extent of the damage. MRIs show nothing unusual, no swelling, all organs seem to be working normally, however an eeg shows the brain to be sleeping.

We need all the prayers we can get, Thank You

paidslave

Very sad and you have my support. I honestly can say that you and your son are on definately on the right page! From your post you have sincere compassion with the life of this child!

Things will certainly get better with time and as you know there is no looking back!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
People like this need to be hung by some extremity.
I would never trust those children with the mother, seems she doesnt have any judgement. And what she has is very bad.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
What a terrible situation. I'm so sorry for all of you.

I pray that Eli will soon fully recover and then the court will award your son protective custody. This baby's mother doesn't deserve him.

It takes a monster to hurt a baby, I hope the guy that did this goes to prison. From what I've heard inmates have their own version of justice for child abusers.

#1angelfan

my prayers are with you and your family. i have 3 beautiful girls and if anybody ever hurt them i do not know what i would do. god bless and i hope for a speedy recovery.

Brown Dog

Brown since 81
So sorrry to hear of your situation. Eli, you, and your son are now on my prayer list. I wish you strength and comfort to be there for them.:sad-very:

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
From what I've heard inmates have their own version of justice for child abusers.

This is true. Even the most hardened, emotionless career criminals have been known to go berserk when a child molester or other individual that has harmed children enters the prison population. If I'm not mistaken, many states now restrict such offenders to solitary confinement. In my opinion, this is almost a crime. Gotta love these international groups that stick their noses where they don't belong! I forget the names now. -Rocky

IWorkAsDirected

Outa browns on 04/30/09
Thanks for the comments, the prayers are starting to work. Eli was removed from life support and his mother was able to hold him yesterday. He is still in a coma, and it looks to be a long road ahead for us all. Thank you and continue to pray for his recovery.

moodaddy247

I can't drive 55
Yes, you are correct, my son was willing to accept Eli as his own, had his name put on the birth certificate. She left in July and moved out of state, my son has the other two who are his by blood. She moved in with this guy just two months after moving up there. Apparantly she trusted him because her sister (16) had known him for a year. Both girls are just too young and inexperienced to be trusted with decisions where a child is concerned. My son was so upset at her for putting Eli in danger that he now feels she can never be trusted with the other two and will only allow her to see them here. She has not seen them since she left. Yes the boyfriend did it intentionally...this is all I know, he wrapped a blanket around his head and neck to stop him from crying is the story I get. ( He is in jail on 100,000 bail, I think he should be dealt with as the bible says, cast into the sea with a millstone around his neck) I don't know how long he was not breathing, we do not know the extent of the damage. MRIs show nothing unusual, no swelling, all organs seem to be working normally, however an eeg shows the brain to be sleeping.

We need all the prayers we can get, Thank You
This last year; we as a community in SW Ohio, had to mourn the loss of a foster child named Marcus Fiesel. His foster parents are now serving sentences in Ohio for his murder. Three year old Marcus was wraped up in a blanket, and left in closet for three days while his foster parents went to a family reunion in Ky. Impossible is nothing and nothing is impossible... what I'm saying is: Do not underestimate this piece of xxxxxxx. If you have to defend him at whatever cost; so be it. May God direct your paths. I sent you a friend request via 'myspace'. Eli and you are in our thoughts, our prayers. Be strong, Eli is counting on you.

IWorkAsDirected

Outa browns on 04/30/09
Keeping you informed. Received a call from a social worker in Idaho, we are in Utah, wanting my son to call her. She needed a release of information form signed by him and a copy of the birth certificate naming him as the father. She suggested he take custody, (the state has custody for 30 days, they are trying to decide what to do after that) I think he agreed, but then the bombshell she said the doctors have determined that Eli will never improve from his now comatose state. I thought after he called me that I might have to have him admitted to the hospital, he was so distraught and upset. We didn't know all the facts since all the info we get is from her my space. I had suspicions but he apparantly was just waiting for him to come to eventually. He was so angry about her putting Eli in danger and then keeping him in the dark about his condition. He was feeling tremendous guilt at allowing her to leave with him, but they were not married when he was born and he did not have legal custody as he did the other two. In fact she tried to take the other two when she left too, that was hell for a few days, don't EVER think the police will help in that situation. They just said well you have to file a complaint of custodial interference and go through the courts. They would not help him get the kids although we showed them the papers saying he had sole physical custody. What a joke! If a man didn't return a child after visitation I bet they'd be all over him. Anyway, she finally brought them to me thank goodness. Then the day Eli was suffocated was the day she had planned to come pick up the other two and take them up there for a month. She made all these plans thinking he would go along, he said no they weren't going up there, so she was planning to get an attorney. They are only 2 and 3 way too young to go back and forth like that. I'm getting off subject, but it's so fortunate they weren't there also, and I'm trying to get him to see he has no guilt in this, he shouldn't feel guilty about what happened or the fact that he cannot handle Eli in his condition and work and take care of a 2 and 3 year old also. It's hard to know what to do what to think, I'm only a little over a year away from my pension I can't quit to care for him. How can we leave the little guy to the will of the state of Idaho?

sano

I have now started typing and then deleted what I wrote three times. I don't know what to say.
I am so sorry.
You will all be in my families prayers.