Dealing with a beeping super jerk!

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
you're at the wrong place for complaining. call your local hub.

most UPS drivers are NOT like this. but try for a moment to put yourself in our shoes. during Christmas season , a driver gets up at 5-6 am . starts work at 8 or 830 then works until 10-11 every night. then has to go home, eat shower and sleep 5-6 hours and do it again.

he/she has to deal with rude customers, rude drivers, and rude bosses all day long. Christmas season for me wasn't very much fun for the 23 plus years I did it. no time with family, no time for kids and sometimes I would work Christmas eve until 10 pm.

ya, we are paid well but that's not the point.

if you are unhappy, call the local UPS hub or request Fed ex or USPS service.

hard to sympathise.

E

el blanco

That's good to know that just thinking things and not saying them somehow makes you a better person than you are because I think everyone reading this thinks you're a "c.unt". No offense of course.

in the presence of greatness

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
you're at the wrong place for complaining. call your local hub.

most UPS drivers are NOT like this. but try for a moment to put yourself in our shoes. during Christmas season , a driver gets up at 5-6 am . starts work at 8 or 830 then works until 10-11 every night. then has to go home, eat shower and sleep 5-6 hours and do it again.

he/she has to deal with rude customers, rude drivers, and rude bosses all day long. Christmas season for me wasn't very much fun for the 23 plus years I did it. no time with family, no time for kids and sometimes I would work Christmas eve until 10 pm.

ya, we are paid well but that's not the point.

if you are unhappy, call the local UPS hub or request Fed ex or USPS service.

hard to sympathise.

Wait! I thought you were in feeders. What do you know about delivery?

Box Ox

You just triggered 98% of this site. Bravo

687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f5070475452764e2e676966