Atlanta DA Paul Howard Is A Political Whore - Rayshard Brooks Case Prosecution Announcement

El Correcto

god is dead
If someone walks down the street and brutally r8pes a woman in an alleyway, if it later came out that the woman he attacked had killed 35 babies by eating them alive, yes she would be evil but that has NOTHING to do with the crime that was committed. These are not arguments guys come on.
This was most likely suicide by cop.
You don’t disarm and officer and fire a taser at them.

TheRat63

You want to send an innocent cop to prison for shooting a drunk child beater who disarmed an officer.
Get your life together.

Again, you do not value due process or the constitution apparently. Or are you trying to make the claim that the taser is lethal, cuz i can assure you a taser is a non lethal weapon. And if someone is 15 feet away from you running away with a taser, shooting them in the back will send you straight to hell with him (suicidie by cop sprinting away from cop lol)

TheRat63

You want to send an innocent cop to prison for shooting a drunk child beater who disarmed an officer.
Get your life together.

ALSO it is hilarious that you guys are bringing up the domestic violence :censored2:. Thats why if convicted u cant own guns because studies show domestic violence is great indicator of future violence. But there is a loophole where even if u commit acts of domestic violence the da can knock it back to simple battery and u can still legally own guns. Why does this exist? U guessed it, an insanely high number of cops beat the :censored2: out of their wives and kids. Not all of them but way higher percentage of scumbags there than the normal population.

El Correcto

god is dead
Again, you do not value due process or the constitution apparently. Or are you trying to make the claim that the taser is lethal, cuz i can assure you a taser is a non lethal weapon. And if someone is 15 feet away from you running away with a taser, shooting them in the back will send you straight to hell with him (suicidie by cop sprinting away from cop lol)
With a weapon he took from the officer. You don’t do what this man did and expect to live.
If he had complied with the police and not disarmed an officer he would still be alive today. Probably back on the streets within a couple days due to covid 19.

El Correcto

god is dead
ALSO it is hilarious that you guys are bringing up the domestic violence :censored2:. Thats why if convicted u cant own guns because studies show domestic violence is great indicator of future violence. But there is a loophole where even if u commit acts of domestic violence the da can knock it back to simple battery and u can still legally own guns. Why does this exist? U guessed it, an insanely high number of cops beat the :censored2: out of their wives and kids. Not all of them but way higher percentage of scumbags there than the normal population.
I’m not a friend of the police and there are a lot of things you can critique the establishment for.
Shooting this pos isn’t one of them.

TheRat63

With a weapon he took from the officer. You don’t do what this man did and expect to live.
If he had complied with the police and not disarmed an officer he would still be alive today. Probably back on the streets within a couple days due to covid 19.

U really think ANY RESISTANCE to police warrants getting shot in the back while trying to literally escape the situation. He disarmed him (NON LETHAL WEAPON) and he ran away. Using a lethal weapon to kill him at that point is not equal or proportional force at all, it is excessive. At that moment when he shot him was there an immediate threat of great bodily harm or loss of life for any of those officers?

Edit* “All uses of lethal and non- or lesser-lethal physical force by government agents must be reasonable under the circumstances. This is not only wise policy, it is a constitutional demand. Reasonableness is required either by the Fourth Amendment or by the general constitutional demand that all government action be reasonable and non-arbitrary. In this context, the latter reasonableness requirement—that all government action be reasonable and non-arbitrary—can also be based in the Due Process Clauses of the Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments which protect against government infringements of personal liberty, including the infliction of physical injury.”

if shooting somebody with back turned running away from you is reasonable then we disagree and ill pray for u

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
U really think ANY RESISTANCE to police warrants getting shot in the back while trying to literally escape the situation. He disarmed him (NON LETHAL WEAPON) and he ran away. Using a lethal weapon to kill him at that point is not equal or proportional force at all, it is excessive. At that moment when he shot him was there an immediate threat of great bodily harm or loss of life for any of those officers?

Edit* “All uses of lethal and non- or lesser-lethal physical force by government agents must be reasonable under the circumstances. This is not only wise policy, it is a constitutional demand. Reasonableness is required either by the Fourth Amendment or by the general constitutional demand that all government action be reasonable and non-arbitrary. In this context, the latter reasonableness requirement—that all government action be reasonable and non-arbitrary—can also be based in the Due Process Clauses of the Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments which protect against government infringements of personal liberty, including the infliction of physical injury.”

if shooting somebody with back turned running away from you is reasonable then we disagree and ill pray for u
I didn’t say any resistance but once a suspect is capable of immobilizing an officer who goes after him, he is signing his death warrant.
Should the police have a duty to retreat or to chase after someone until they get tased? I don’t think so.
It was a clean kill; guy will walk a freeman.

El Correcto

god is dead
It’s funny when democrats try to quote the constitution.
Due process happened while passing laws and regulations over what police can and can’t do.

Unreasonable search and seizure, I saw nothing unreasonable.

TheRat63

I didn’t say any resistance but once a suspect is capable of immobilizing an officer who goes after him, he is signing his death warrant.
Should the police have a duty to retreat or to chase after someone until they get tased? I don’t think so.
It was a clean kill; guy will walk a freeman.

What is this arbitrary “capable of immobilizing an officer” :censored2:. Literally anyone is capable of that its called a fist to the chin + most people own guns. Doesnt mean that lethal force can be justified. There is a reason why many states have it so that you cant shoot someone running away from you even if they broke into your house. If someone is running away from you, 15-20 feet away sprinting full speed with a non lethal weapon (that has an effective range of what 5-6 inches?) Then we can confidently conclude that there was zero risk at the time of the shooting that he posed a threat of great bodily harm/death to any officer or person in the area.

TheRat63

The person who did not value due process is dead because he refused to face that process.... a process he spent most of his thug life in because of his own choices.

we should hold retards with no father growing up in poverty with :censored2: education to the same standard as trained “professionals” whose job is literally law enforcement for the government. Him getting his ass beat and captured or tased would have been fair treatment under due process for resisting, but a bullet to the back while fleeing is not reasonable and proportional response to the situation.

El Correcto

god is dead
What is this arbitrary “capable of immobilizing an officer” :censored2:. Literally anyone is capable of that its called a fist to the chin + most people own guns. Doesnt mean that lethal force can be justified. There is a reason why many states have it so that you cant shoot someone running away from you even if they broke into your house. If someone is running away from you, 15-20 feet away sprinting full speed with a non lethal weapon (that has an effective range of what 5-6 inches?) Then we can confidently conclude that there was zero risk at the time of the shooting that he posed a threat of great bodily harm/death to any officer or person in the area.

El Correcto

god is dead
My state doesn’t have such pusillanimous laws and there have been multiple pieces of :censored2: shot fleeing from robbing houses.

El Correcto

god is dead
So when the police use a taser it’s a deadly weapon.
When police shoot someone with a taser it’s no longer a deadly weapon.
It’s not wonder they are choosing to become sick with the blue flu. I’d be leaving my job to if I had to put up with this DA wanting to lock me up for doing it.

oldngray

nowhere special
Untitled.png

TheRat63

So when the police use a taser it’s a deadly weapon.
When police shoot someone with a taser it’s no longer a deadly weapon.
It’s not wonder they are choosing to become sick with the blue flu. I’d be leaving my job to if I had to put up with this DA wanting to lock me up for doing it.

Use the taser on a million people and the only ones that have any serious complications are people with previous known or unknown heart defects. I dont care what some pusillanimous who got :censored2: Georgia public education has to say on the matter. If you think it really is a deadly weapon then why is the officer letting the suspect have it? Why is he resorting to deadly force for simple resistance / escape attempt? Anyone with a brain knows a taser isnt a deadly weapon tho.