stephieclion

eh, im not going to change my avatar. The people on this site are not very nice. I think I will stick to my usual people who don't go around getting very angry over a difference in attendance policies. This is most odd thing I have ever experienced. People are so hot headed over the fact that I experienced UPS Peak Season as a corporate employee. sorry, not my cup of tea. No avatar needed. I am not even a UPSer anymore because the company made me want to kill myself. And the people on this site are not any better. Why would you retire and come on here and make fun of some 30 year old person who just had different experiences than you? I would be so embarrassed if my grandparents were online trying to be bullies. Nothing I said at all was anything more than what I experienced in the only ten years that I have been working. The funny thing is that I still love my UPS Family very much, and I stay in touch with many of them. The fact that their office location is a Customer Service Center doesn't make them less of people to me. Luckily I did find a career that is more family friendly for me.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
eh, im not going to change my avitar. The people on this site are not very nice. I think I will stick to my usual people who don't go around getting very angry over a difference in attendance policies. This is most odd thing I have ever experienced. People are so hot headed over the fact that I experienced UPS Peak Season as a corporate employee. sorry, not my cup of tea. No avitar needed. I am not even a UPSer anymore because the company made me want to kill myself. And the people on this site are not any better. Why would you retire and come on here and make fun of some 30 year old person who just had different experiences than you? I would be so embarrassed if my grandparents were online trying to be bullies. Nothing I said at all was anything more than what I experienced in the only ten years that I have been working. The funny thing is that I still love my UPS Family very much, and I stay in touch with many of them. The fact that their office location is a Customer Service Center doesn't make them less of people to me. Luckily I did find a career that is more family friendly for me.

Hope that helps.

eh, im not going to change my avatar. The people on this site are not very nice. I think I will stick to my usual people who don't go around getting very angry over a difference in attendance policies. This is most odd thing I have ever experienced. People are so hot headed over the fact that I experienced UPS Peak Season as a corporate employee. sorry, not my cup of tea. No avatar needed. I am not even a UPSer anymore because the company made me want to kill myself. And the people on this site are not any better. Why would you retire and come on here and make fun of some 30 year old person who just had different experiences than you? I would be so embarrassed if my grandparents were online trying to be bullies. Nothing I said at all was anything more than what I experienced in the only ten years that I have been working. The funny thing is that I still love my UPS Family very much, and I stay in touch with many of them. The fact that their office location is a Customer Service Center doesn't make them less of people to me. Luckily I did find a career that is more family friendly for me.
You seem grumpy. Aren't you getting any?

oldngray

nowhere special
Because correcting someone's spelling is so becoming of people when they have nothing of actual depth to say.
debate over.jpg

stephieclion

AND, I am really wondering why FedEx workers are sitting and posting on the Brown Cafe? Go to the Purple Cafe! What Fed Ex doesn't have a forum? CONFUSED!