Attendence and performance documents for Package Handler

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Being a jerk like you isn't a gift, it's a personality disorder. Hopefully you will seek professional help and become a decent human being one day. I doubt that will ever happen.

Thank you, Dr. Phil.

It is a great feeling to know that I am dictating the terms of my own retirement rather than having them dictated for me, like in your case.

I will be thinking of you when I wake up on May 8th and realize that I no longer HAVE to go to work. I am looking forward to that feeling. That is not to say that I will never work again. I am weighing my options, which include teaching driver's ed or doing tax preparation.

@brownmonster has also taken care of his business and will also be leaving on his own terms.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Thank you, Dr. Phil.

It is a great feeling to know that I am dictating the terms of my own retirement rather than having them dictated for me, like in your case.

I will be thinking of you when I wake up on May 8th and realize that I no longer HAVE to go to work. I am looking forward to that feeling. That is not to say that I will never work again. I am weighing my options, which include teaching driver's ed or doing tax preparation.

@brownmonster has also taken care of his business and will also be leaving on his own terms.

You are an awful person.
Narcissistic, Arrogant, Ignorant and delusional.
Altima leasing condo living knownitall