Aug 1 70 cent raise!! How much will you be making?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
At FedEx top out is based on market rate. Where I am it's about 23. Which I and many others will never see. I have 8+ years and am at 15.75ish. That's the state of affairs at FedEx express

Sent using BrownCafe App
Dude....that sucks. I'm just a package monkey...been here 8 years...making...significantly more than 15/hr ;) Come over to the dark side....we have cookies here. And bagels on Fridays....lol

oldngray

nowhere special
come_over.jpg

browntroll

ill be making enough to make a full time minimum wage person jealous. i even made my friend that makes
$10 an hour jealous during peak season because at his jobs he pays $40 a week for insurance. we have a newhire
in my hub working another job(minimum wage) tells us the checks come out to almost the samething.

Elvis657

$33.71 In Local 657. It's funny, our BA says,"trust me, every one makes the same at UPS". Guess that isn't the case after all.

Sent using BrownCafe App

JL 0513

Different states have significantly different costs of living. As it stands, top rate is too closely related across the country. Not really "fair" that a driver in Manhattan makes about the same as someone in Texas. Your buying power in Manhattan is probably only 2/3rd's or even half that of Texas. So the Texas driver Is much more wealthy while having the easier non city job. There should be at least a $5/hr spread in pay.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Different states have significantly different costs of living. As it stands, top rate is too closely related across the country. Not really "fair" that a driver in Manhattan makes about the same as someone in Texas. Your buying power in Manhattan is probably only 2/3rd's or even half that of Texas. So the Texas driver Is much more wealthy while having the easier non city job. There should be at least a $5/hr spread in pay.

Absolutely not!!

Same job, same pay.

Resident know-it-all.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
You're absolutely right about cost of
living varying by state. A good friend of mine in a nearby state was telling me how you can buy a decent house for 75k...even a lil less. The only thing you can own in this part of this state to live in for less than 135k (and even that'll only get you a decent condo...not a house) is a car.