Aug 1 70 cent raise!! How much will you be making?

oldngray

nowhere special
How many New Yorkers keep grandma stuffed and in a closet like Norman Bates' mother for her rent control apartment?

JL 0513

Absolutely not!!

Same job, same pay.

Resident know-it-all.

You're missing the whole point. By being the same pay, it is not the same pay. If the median home where you live costs twice as much as the median home where someone else lives, how is the same pay rate fair?

It's why different states have different minimum wages. Would it make sense for the minimum wage to be the same in both California and Tennessee? Working at McD's in each state is the same job, but you can't expect them to make the same. And they don't.

You're missing the whole point. By being the same pay, it is not the same pay. If the median home where you live costs twice as much as the median home where someone else lives, how is the same pay rate fair?

It's why different states have different minimum wages. Would it make sense for the minimum wage to be the same in both California and Tennessee? Working at McD's in each state is the same job, but you can't expect them to make the same. And they don't.
Exactly!
If you live in North Dakota,you will live like a king!
If you live in manhattan or CALIFORNIA,not so much!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Prostitutes dont get a 1099?...lmfao
:rofl:
You were my best john...lmao...How do you think I paid for my condo in Boca?
2014-07-20-18-10-06-1779614644.jpeg