Automation

BlackCat

It pops up in a Google search and has "Isle" in the name. Doesn't make it an isle. Prove that it's an isle. You can't because it's not.

yeah google is infamous for incorrectly defining words. Maybe you need to tell google their definition is incorrect.

Box Ox

yeah google is infamous for incorrectly defining words. Maybe you need to tell google their definition is incorrect.

Well, it's probably more a case of the "isle" in "Presque Isle" being technically incorrect. Google is still giving you what you're looking for when you search for that specific location.

Oak

. Just like a subdivision named "Happy Oaks" doesn't mean it's full of oak trees in a good mood.
If those oaks are not at UPS they are happy. Trust me, this Oak is off work and happy. Enjoying an icy cold adult beverage!

Rack em

Made the Podium
Wyoming but very close to Montana.
Tetons are just south of Yellowstone.
I'll actually be staying at a ranch in Moose Junction overlooking the Snake River.
Ohhhhh. I sometimes deliver the route that delivers up in the Tetons in Montana, I was hoping there was a chance I might get to meet the legendary monkey butt :(