Average Stops per day delivery and pickups

Brohn Bron

I'm just gonna say, not all people are the same. Just because one guys body goes to :censored2: doesn't mean the next guy's will. Different genetics, habits, diets, etc, all have an effect.

I thought about saying this also. I believe many of these gentlemen when they say the body breaks down. But lose the macho I’ve been here longer crap. Or the you must be cutting corners because IM THE BEST DRIVER IN mother world and that’s not possible. Geesh GTFO

Brohn Bron

Even if I was making 1000$/hr I would still give 101%, thats just how I am. No matter what i do, I give my absolute best. I'm the scurge of my center lmfao, I bid the heaviest route in the building and am consistently in before the 8hr request guys (outside of peak)
Got DAMN! Can we be best friends?

Poop Head

Judge me.
I thought about saying this also. I believe many of these gentlemen when they say the body breaks down. But lose the macho I’ve been here longer crap. Or the you must be cutting corners because IM THE BEST DRIVER IN mother world and that’s not possible. Geesh GTFO
All these guys wanting the high milage routes.. Much more dangerous if you ask me. Muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments get cold between stops. No thanks! I'll be banging out stops, keeping everything nice and warm

WorknLateHuh

All these guys wanting the high milage routes.. Much more dangerous if you ask me. Muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments get cold between stops. No thanks! I'll be banging out stops, keeping everything nice and warm

How is it more dangerous? falling asleep in between stops?

just curious...what's the most rural route you have ever done? you would hate my center 80% rural

jalnar

I was told by an old timer 30 plus years ago,IT IS A MARATHON NOT A RACE, Everyone understands this a different times in their career. The fool who does not believe it should inform us 20 25 30 years down the road,how has that worked out for them.One stop ,one day,one month one year and hopefully a long and healthy career.I almost made it,and 2 years cost me a third of my pension(Workmens Comp)28 instaed of 30 years

Brohn Bron

Even if I was making 1000$/hr I would still give 101%, thats just how I am. No matter what i do, I give my absolute best. I'm the scurge of my center lmfao, I bid the heaviest route in the building and am consistently in before the 8hr request guys (outside of peak)
Lmao you're completely ignoring your bitchy attitude. I wasn't even rude to you to begin with. You're sensitive.

Ahh but more miles = more bonus. It’s the real pits when I’m on a 280 stop route with a crap time study. Guaranteed must to go and help someone far away from you