Average Stops per day delivery and pickups

hoser

Industrial Slob
this is interesting ,it seems that everyones area is different as far as how many stops a day makes up yours.I do 65 del .18 reg pu and get up to 18 oncalls and do about 80 miles and its a 11.50 planned day
someone out of Harbourfront will always do more (probably 2.5X) stops than someone out of IC-Thunder Bay :wink:

dave_socal

PACKAGE/FEEDER
Maybe someday I too will want to become arrogant,out of shape,lazy,no longer wishing to meet woman,working nights,spend all kinds of money on clothles promoting that Im a feeder driver,driving 80000 pounds in snow and rain , top picks on vacation,plus a few grand of Xmas money then and only then, transfer to feeders.
Such envy is so flattering please stop we're blushing:blushing:

VoiceOfReason

Telling it like it is
Monday 70 stops, 200 pieces, 240miles, and 62missed 12hours
Tuesday 85 stops 180 pieces 250miles, and 60 missed. 13hours

I'm out blind on a route, that optimums at 85...
WTF are there 140 stops on the car...

Wow. You aren't getting the shaft you are getting the fist. What does your sup say when you come in with 60 missed and over 12 hours? I know it isn't your fault 240 miles is nuts.

hoser

Industrial Slob
Maybe someday I too will want to become arrogant,out of shape,lazy,no longer wishing to meet woman,working nights, spend all kinds of money on clothles promoting that Im a feeder driver,driving 80000 pounds in snow and rain , top picks on vacation,plus a few grand of Xmas money then and only then, transfer to feeders.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

SmithBarney

Wow. You aren't getting the shaft you are getting the fist. What does your sup say when you come in with 60 missed and over 12 hours? I know it isn't your fault 240 miles is nuts.

Yeah, well shaft yeah, they don't say much, I message in at 3pm saying
I wouldn't be done and there would be missed pieces.
Never really heard back, although I was given approval to work 13 hrs...
whatever, I don't let it bother me.(but I file when needed)

Sad part is Wednesday I ran 110 stops 260miles and finished in 13 hours again. And by friday I'll know the route a little better and do better again.
but still over dispatch is over dispatch.

I checked the route opt is actually 67. No worries PAS and EDD will surely fix this mess... hahah....

The only thing that will fix the mess is drivers who follow methods
call in/message in, saying they'll have misses, if you miss often enough
especially with the gross overdispatch(such as mine) things will change.
You have to stop "getting it done" to make changes. Don't just miss to
miss stuff, but legitimately do your job without breaking methods, and you'll see changes.

B

blahblah

Friday I did 128 stops on a mostly rural route, blind. 8 pu's 60 peices.
9.45 hrs gotta love going out on a route blind on friday.

the day before was awesome. ahem... worked a little over 8hrs helped a base car and did left ins. 34 stops 29 of which were in a 8 block area. drove 116 miles. a whole lot of driving, and cigarettes.

upsdude

150-165 stops, 60-70 DR stops, 250-310 pieces, 10 PU, 25-30 pieces, 48-52 miles. All PU' stops are made in trace, most of the PU pieces are letters. Usually under 8, time studies began last week, last time studies were done 15 years ago.

DS

Fenderbender
I`m in the city and most of us can only do 12-14 SPORH...
I`d be cutting corners to do it faster.

outta hours

Who cares about SPORH. We get paid by the hour, not per stop. Stop feeding the disfunction by being concerned about SPORH, overallowed, etc. Do the best you can do safely every day.The only number you should look at on the WOR is on the far left side, hours worked. That is the only one that matters.

chev

Nightcrawler
Maybe someday I too will want to become arrogant,out of shape,lazy,no longer wishing to meet woman,working nights,spend all kinds of money on clothles promoting that Im a feeder driver,driving 80000 pounds in snow and rain , top picks on vacation,plus a few grand of Xmas money then and only then, transfer to feeders.

Sounds like jealousy to me. :laugh: Not all of us feeder drivers are arrogant and out of shape. Top picks on vacation? Ha! I wish. I've been in feeders for 8 years and I'm still 3rd from the bottom. But, I make a piss load of $$. :w00t:

Brohn Bron

467 stops 741 packages. Peak day.

Hey was just wondering how many stops per day everyone else out there in America does a day....i'm kind of jaded in nyc so was wondering how it is working in the suburbs or rural routes ...I do anywhere between 80 and 100 deliveries a day and about 25 to 30 pickups all bulk...anyways have a good weekend everyone!!

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
IMG_2327.JPG

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
IMG_20171118_202359.jpg

It's not peak yet, but I'm still going strong at 170-200 miles a day, if they only pay OT for this rural route. 6 day work week starting Monday, yay!