Average Stops per day delivery and pickups

W

What The Hawk?

Glad that you recognize that you are an ass then. You, :censored2: and the rest have been doing it for the last 48 hours.
Oh I'm not just an ass, I'm a grade-A prick when I have to be. And you won't have a very long career. Lol. Enjoy it while it lasts. Change your attitude..you'll go further in life...and at UPS.

Have a nice Friday night.

Brohn Bron

You wouldn't get the pay benefits and vacation you would if it weren't for the union so shut your mouth. Clearly you believe you are such an exeptional employee that you dont need the union. That is why no one likes you. That attitude probably permeates all through your life whether you notice it or not

Sir, take a Xanax. Did I once say anything derogatory about the union? Absolutely not! And it is precious.

W

What The Hawk?

Sir, take a Xanax. Did I once say anything derogatory about the union? Absolutely not! And it is precious.
You're the only one here calling other people names. Calm down. LMAO I hope you don't drive as heated as you appear to be on here..

Brohn Bron

You're the only one here calling other people names. Calm down. LMAO I hope you don't drive as heated as you appear to be on here..
Hawk... nobody likes be talked down to. As I’ve pointed out earlier, that’s what you and a select few here have chosen to engage in. I was just identifying you ass one of those asses.

W

What The Hawk?

Hawk... nobody likes be talked down to. As I’ve pointed out earlier, that’s what you and a select few here have chosen to engage in. I was just identifying you ass one of those asses.
You're quite the hypocrite..

We have been giving you advice and you're getting mad about it, WHEN YOU'RE WRONG. You can either take that advice and have a long fruitful career or get kicked right in the ass because you're being stupid. Your choice. You're the only one taking offense to the things being said which results in US being rude right back..

Poop Head

Judge me.
I like you. We are berry similar. Unfortunately for me, my center voted out bonus about 10 years ago. Don't let the slugs and things get to you

Brohn Bron

You're quite the hypocrite..

We have been giving you advice and you're getting mad about it, WHEN YOU'RE WRONG. You can either take that advice and have a long fruitful career or get kicked right in the ass because you're being stupid. Your choice. You're the only one taking offense to the things being said which results in US being rude right back..

There is thoughtful advice giving and then there is advice giving the way you have.

Brohn Bron

I like you. We are berry similar. Unfortunately for me, my center voted out bonus about 10 years ago. Don't let the slugs and things get to you

My game would completely change if bonus was out the door. When I started about 3 years ago, I switched centers before my 30 day’s started.

Poop Head

Judge me.
My game would completely change if bonus was out the door. When I started about 3 years ago, I switched centers before my 30 day’s started.
Even if I was making 1000$/hr I would still give 101%, thats just how I am. No matter what i do, I give my absolute best. I'm the scurge of my center lmfao, I bid the heaviest route in the building and am consistently in before the 8hr request guys (outside of peak)