Avoidable runaway

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
The panel clearly seen those wasn't my signatures on those forms they didnt match my signature on grievances or my license either y'all work for the coroorate company on this site or you guys are super :censored2:s if you think these snakes wouldnt do that to you

I'm a FXG driver looking in... even I know u don't show "going postal" tendency to the head honcho

Others already stated that same thing as to y they really want you out

Cannedbrownie

It WAS your fault my guy, what are you high? You were driving the package car, correct? You nosed-in to a stop, correct? You left the package car to make a delivery and let the PC roll away and hit another car, correct? How is this not your fault. Select a decent parking spot and this whole thing could have been avoided.
Could have been a child walking behind it. Lots of scenarios. I’d say them letting you go without having anything like that happen is a win Chief. See ya when I roll through McDonald’s!
Ok.. but someone does the samething hits the mothership with people on it gets 3 weeks suspension thats it i thought we were under the same contract.. we in the same building right. She said she secured her truck but it rolled in the yard and hit an occupied object still continuing her career so break that down for me

Ok.. but someone does the samething hits the mothership with people on it gets 3 weeks suspension thats it i thought we were under the same contract.. we in the same building right. She said she secured her truck but it rolled in the yard and hit an occupied object still continuing her career so break that down for me
Attitude

Or maybe she has a nice rack
That never hurts

542thruNthru

What the hell is the "mothership"??

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs

Here's a break down.

1. It rolled away in the yard. Sure a roll-away is bad, but they may be more lenient if something happens to UPS property while still ON UPS property. I dented a mirror in an adjacent truck while I was first starting out and my supervisor told me to "pay attention and be careful." I would have gotten a different reaction if I dented the mirror on someone's car. You rolled away in a residential neighborhood while parked in a driveway nose-first.

2. You mouthed off to your center manager. I don't care about "mah respect bruh." Mouthing off to your center manager is a quick way to get put on the :censored2: list. You did something dumb. Take the hit (no pun intended.) If getting reamed out for your stupid mistake hurts your feelings then I don't know what to tell you.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
It's sheet * I know but this is why I look up to the slowest veteran drivers in the building.
Every day this slowpoke does a full pre-trip in the yard including the handbrake, and I recall twice last year refused to drive until something was fixed in the AM. The pre-trip is one of the 4 things at Integrad that they drill into your brain.

Nosing into the driveway is for amazon prime drivers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cannedbrownie

Here's a break down.

1. It rolled away in the yard. Sure a roll-away is bad, but they may be more lenient if something happens to UPS property while still ON UPS property. You rolled away in a residential neighborhood while parked in a driveway nose-first.

2. You mouthed off to your center manager. I don't care about "mah respect bruh." Mouthing off to your center manager is a quick way to get put on the :censored2: list. You did something dumb. Take the hit (no pun intended.) If getting reamed out for your stupid mistake hurts your feelings then I don't know what to tell you.
So in other words its cool to hit something with moving bodies on it

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
So in other words its cool to hit something with moving bodies on it

No its not cool, but this incident has nothing to do with the lady in your building rolling away. It has to do with the fact that you rolled away in a residential neighborhood. B-b-b-b-but she did it too! is not going to fly at panel.

You're not getting it.