B banned from even talking...

anHOURover

When has insulting voters ever worked for anyone. You say weak voters? So the west is weak?
any teamster who is in a fog and does as their leadership tells them without looking at the facts is WEAK . there are still some in my local that are afraid to vote against the grain the reform movement was built here in 623 so for the most part our local has a brain of their own it shows in contract votes

SoCalUPS

So because he got Super bowl Party tickets he's guilty? GTFO, how many drivers get free stuff on their routes from customers? They should all be fired then

anHOURover

So because he got Super bowl Party tickets he's guilty? GTFO, how many drivers get free stuff on their routes from customers? They should all be fired then
There is a lot more that in sure you are aware of. In time everyone will see how corrupt Rome has been. His days are over.
Pick another wankster to idolize

anHOURover

Now you sound like @Evil. With this train of thought Tim must be guilty as well. Let's just lynch everyone that has charges pressed against them , screw innocent till proven guilty!
Did you turn into a hofficer brother ?
Please don't ever say I sound like p.
The only think I know for a fact Tim is guilty of is throwing a vote yes Teamcare pizza party
Fact

Last edited by a moderator:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
any teamster who is in a fog and does as their leadership tells them without looking at the facts is WEAK . there are still some in my local that are afraid to vote against the grain the reform movement was built here in 623 so for the most part our local has a brain of their own it shows in contract votes
So based on your theories, it's ok that I call all 623 members "bandwagoners"?
You're saying that sitting from your chair on the east coast at 1 fogs lane, that you know more about the west coast than members of the west? I don't find that plausible.

Last edited:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Thanks for your service brother BUT why do you do this for free ? You have to moderate everything I post for FREE?
There is 7 or 8 of us and we just do it as we are posting and viewing as normal.

Certain members try to hold me to a higher standard but I have as much fun as I can while complying, sometimes technically, with the TOS located here ... you might try browsing through it a few dozen times. :wink-very:

anHOURover

There is 7 or 8 of us and we just do it as we are posting and viewing as normal.

Certain members try to hold me to a higher standard but I have as much fun as I can while complying, sometimes technically, with the TOS located here ... you might try browsing through it a few dozen times. :wink-very:
Keep up the good work brother !
Kinda like sorting your truck on lunch ?
For free ?

anHOURover

So based on your theories, it's ok that I call all 623 members "bandwagoners"?
You're saying that sitting from your chair on the east coast at 1 fogs lane, that you know more about the west coast than members of the west? I don't find that plausible.
It's 1 hog island brother.
Where reform started at ups
I would say as the vote says that 90% of the members in 623 know how to read and make their own educated vote. The other 10% are the clowns that get talked Into voting for the old guard with a free t shirt or cold pizza and warm beer at the union hall
FACT

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Keep up the good work brother !
Kinda like sorting your truck on lunch ?
For free ?
So, I don't get logic behind your accusations against a moderator on a small privately operated forum created for a big corporation's employees.

Are you being paid to post here?

anHOURover

So, I don't get logic behind your accusations against a moderator on a small privately operated forum created for a big corporation's employees.

Are you being paid to post here?
Technically yes I am getting paid right now
Cheryl now that I have your attention I would like to have my rights back. I have behaved for over a month.
I really don't feel like using my fake profile.