B banned from even talking...

10 Pt

@anHOURover , let it play out. Amputating a finger because it has gangrene is progress but it's still painful.
Sham contracts, personal side deals during negotiations, suppressing and oppressing members during the contract process are not what we will put up with as Teamsters but you have to let the investigation play out...without gloating.

We're all a part of the union that supports our families so when someone fails (willingly or not) it's a black mark on us all.

anHOURover

@anHOURover , let it play out. Amputating a finger because it has gangrene is progress but it's still painful.
Sham contracts, personal side deals during negotiations, suppressing and oppressing members during the contract process are not what we will put up with as Teamsters but you have to let the investigation play out...without gloating.

We're all a part of the union that supports our families so when someone fails (willingly or not) it's a black mark on us all.
by exposing rome we are learning of many more corrupt leaders in the IBT
I just want a union free of corruption
is that too much to ask for ?

10 Pt

No. We're all for that. Wait until the final tally.
Still, then we may see only part of what really went on. It is a sad day for many union members when that occurs. Let's not gloat.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
IMG_0715.JPG

Strongest leader we ever had.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
View attachment 130570
Strongest leader we ever had.
He was the Pete Rose of the Teamster's Union, plain and simple.
Sparkling beginning to his career that ended in shame, with many of the decisions made toward the end unraveling much that he accomplished initially.
I'm not sure why some people continue to exult him, putting him on a pedestal.

If his story is our Union's legacy, that's a problem.

Last edited:

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
It's 1 hog island brother.
Where reform started at ups
I would say as the vote says that 90% of the members in 623 know how to read and make their own educated vote. The other 10% are the clowns that get talked Into voting for the old guard with a free t shirt or cold pizza and warm beer at the union hall
FACT

It seems to me that there was just an election of Officers there and pretty much the same group got in so not too many people listen to what you have been saying. Three years before that, the exact same thing.

anHOURover

It seems to me that there was just an election of Officers there and pretty much the same group got in so not too many people listen to what you have been saying. Three years before that, the exact same thing.
And?
Who the heck said anything about the election? Look at the power I had for the contract vote.
FACT