B banned from even talking...

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Technically yes I am getting paid right now
Cheryl now that I have your attention I would like to have my rights back. I have behaved for over a month.
I really don't feel like using my fake profile.

Hmmm, if your proven to be untrustworthy 17 year old son asked for your car keys after being grounded for a month for violating your trust, what would you do?

Nope.

This is not a lifetime sentence. Please try to understand that this community operates on an honor system

anHOURover

Hmmm, if your proven to be untrustworthy 17 year old son asked for your car keys after being grounded for a month for violating your trust, what would you do?

Nope.

This is not a lifetime sentence. Please try to understand that this community operates on an honor system
I understand.
Can you help me make a new name ?
Got any ideas ?

Hofficer Hater

Anyone talking crap about RA is not a real Teamster and is an idiot. RA went above and beyond for his Members in his Local, JC7 and all Members in California. He might of made a mistake, but he never stole money from Members or the Teamsters. Everyone of his Members enjoys great contracts. If RA leaves, we will be losing as a Union.

Anyone defending RA is bliind. RA has 138 pages worth of illegal stuff he did to defraud members through rig bidding, get flown to Ireland and Scotland to work on his handicap, negotiate a sham contract to score Super Bowl tickets, intimidate members running in neighboring locals with his goons and attempts to score jobs for his family members. RA deserves nothing less than expulsion. If you need a reminder of all the wrongdoings just skim through this document and read the footnotes.
https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.n...eport_Rome_Aloise_and_exhibits.pdf?1455568786

Hofficer Hater

Weak Members from the west were told how to vote... Mickey Mouse H and Rome passed down the iron fist.
Bye bye Rome
No more sham contracts for the sheep
It's a good day
FACT

That is correct. But Fred Z and TU won the Southwest for the first time ever. That piece of garbage "carve-out" came back to bite Hoffa in the rear.

Hofficer Hater

So because he got Super bowl Party tickets he's guilty? GTFO, how many drivers get free stuff on their routes from customers? They should all be fired then

The drivers didn't violate the IBT Constitution, RA did. And that is the least of his worries. RA simply dragged Willie S down with him for those tickets. Don't forget about the bid rigging with Charles B and Grand Fund.

anHOURover

The drivers didn't violate the IBT Constitution, RA did. And that is the least of his worries. RA simply dragged Willie S down with him for those tickets. Don't forget about the bid rigging with Charles B and Grand Fund.
Notice how quiet the Rome peanut gallery got ? Bahhhhhh. They are sheep
I like to call them roosters

anHOURover

I have some ideas but I can't tell you what they are because I have to follow the TOS as well.:raspberry-tounge:

Oh, and yes two monkeys are better than one.:teethy:
Hey brother you can message them to me.
Did you come here from the company side of the forum. Nice to meet you brother.
Welcome to the union side

Hofficer Hater

RAs attorney has until this Thursday to reply in writing to the IRO on why he should be forgiven. But that's not gonna happen. The lucky bastard is gonna simply get expelled and be able to collect his multiple pensions, when he should be going to Folsom County Prison.

The IRO/IDO and IIO are so fed up with him delaying the process for over 14 months. They're gonna serve him up good. The feds don't fool around with crooked bastards that defraud the members to advance their interests and that of his pals and play stupid by replying "I don't recall, I don't remember" to the questions that are being asked.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
It's 1 hog island brother.
Where reform started at ups
I would say as the vote says that 90% of the members in 623 know how to read and make their own educated vote. The other 10% are the clowns that get talked Into voting for the old guard with a free t shirt or cold pizza and warm beer at the union hall
FACT
Then why didn't RA get just 10% of the vote. Your theory is bias. Insulting members will not help your cause.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
My right to post and express myself.
I been put in the corner for a few months.
I just going to have to bring out the fake profiles now. Do you think you will be able to figure out my alias ?
Time for you to get your meds again. I can always tell when you start to fall off.

hyena

Did you turn into a hofficer brother ?
Please don't ever say I sound like p.
The only think I know for a fact Tim is guilty of is throwing a vote yes Teamcare pizza party
Fact
You don't have to be a hofficer to believe people should be innocent till proven guilty. Did you ever find your bike brother?

LeadBelly

Banned
My right to post and express myself.
I been put in the corner for a few months.
I just going to have to bring out the fake profiles now. Do you think you will be able to figure out my alias ?
The question I asked you earlier you totally ignored. You only want to answer the question, but not listen. I asked who did that to you? Who took away your privileges?

You need to understand you took them away, not the site moderators. I have a feeling working within a system is something you just don't do.

LeadBelly

Banned

You ever notice I never make any comments about Rome ever? You don't pay attention to any details you just spout off. We all see this pattern. The real question is will you ever see it?