Baby Formula

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
And 90% of adult anarcho-communists.
B00F5F6D-37CE-4DB3-AB46-69F0E118D47A.gif

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You forget the women who may have medical reasons or their baby may have medical reasons as to why formula is necessary. Also, some women can‘t produce enough milk to properly nourish their babies. My youngest decided when I went back to work that she was done breastfeeding. She was only
eight weeks old. I would have loved to have breastfed her a lot longer. IMO, breastfeeding is a beautiful thing. It’s just not always possible, thus the need for formula.

I didn't forget anything. Those who really "need" formula are a small percentage. If everyone who could breast feed did, supplies on hand would suffice.

I didn't forget anything. Those who really "need" formula are a small percentage. If everyone who could breast feed did, supplies on hand would suffice.
He's not judge who can or can not breastfeed.
This is United States of America there is no excuse for the shortages or no excuse we have to go to a foreign countries to get baby formula.

MAGA

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
He's not judge who can or can not breastfeed.
This is United States of America there is no excuse for the shortages or no excuse we have to go to a foreign countries to get baby formula.

MAGA

The excuse is we let ourselves mistakenly believe that more government is better, in the omnipotence of the state, and we are reaping the consequences of that, still haven't learned from our mistakes, and expect yet more government to be the solution to the problems caused by government. The solution is to find alternatives ways of doing things while people wake up to the fact that they are the cause of their own problems by being members of a statist cult. Once they break away from that, America can indeed be made great again.

The excuse is we let ourselves mistakenly believe that more government is better, in the omnipotence of the state, and we are reaping the consequences of that, still haven't learned from our mistakes, and expect yet more government to be the solution to the problems caused by government. The solution is to find alternatives ways of doing things while people wake up to the fact that they are the cause of their own problems by being members of a statist cult. Once they break away from that, America can indeed be made great again.
We cannot add source America

In the last two plus years everyone should understand. But unfortunately we got president dumb dumb in office that want to save the rest of the world and not a care about the American citizens.
It's a complete power crap and quite frankly it's embarrassing

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I agree, we have only ourselves to blame. We allowed these fiends to consolidate their power over decades.