Baby Formula

floridays

"The first portion of the initial order of Nestle formula for 1.5 million 8-ounce bottles of baby formula arrived Sunday in Indianapolis aboard a U.S. Air Force C-17 freighter. "

Poor C-17 crew. They probably would have instead been flying a shorter aid run to, say, Africa or the Middle East today under a different President. 🤣
You roped me in.

Exactly what are you saying

They probably would have instead been flying a shorter aid run to, say, Africa or the Middle East today under a different President. 🤣
Which former President is the snipe directed at?

floridays

Not intended to be derogatory and none in particular. The US does of course have a long history of flying food aid into those parts of the world.
We do.

I would hope not currently however, when mothers are worried about feeding their babies in this country as we speak.

Legitimate question, no hook.

How many days and how many children can this first wave fill? I have no idea of what is required daily of those using formula. I understand if you don't have an answer.

Box Ox

That too :karateboy: , no matter, it's not acceptable.
Just my opinion.

For sure. I'd guess that if one is inclined to not care if a baby can be murdered minutes before birth they're probably not gonna tend to care as much whether the babies who get to live are able to get the formula they need.

floridays

For sure. I'd guess that if one is inclined to not care if a baby can be murdered minutes before birth they're probably not gonna tend to care as much whether the babies who get to live are able to get the formula they need.
I'm not going there. I won't judge that.

For whatever reason, it is not acceptable, period.

All responsible should be held accountable.
It is the responsibility of us to take care of the least among us, those that cannot care for themselves. For what I have read it seems to be a government failure by a regulatory body. If shown to be true the veil of governmental indemnity should be pierced for individuals.

My opinion.

Piercing client/lawyer priviledge, which was championed and is still held in high regard against Trump, should open the door to the sanctioning and the ending of the indemnity of all government officials when their acts can be deemed against the public good.

My opinion as well, you didn't ask for it but I'm leading somewhere.

rickyb

Republicans care about babies up to birth if that

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Ladies just need to pull out they tiddies and feed they babies.
My wife did. It’s not as simple as that. You need to pump extra in case you leave the baby with someone. It has to be stored at or below zero, so you need a deep freezer. It takes time to express milk, even with an electric pump. Even when they start on cereal, you need the milk to mix it in. It’s a long term commitment. Time consuming.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
My wife did. It’s not as simple as that. You need to pump extra in case you leave the baby with someone. It has to be stored at or below zero, so you need a deep freezer. It takes time to express milk, even with an electric pump. Even when they start on cereal, you need the milk to mix it in. It’s a long term commitment. Time consuming.

Oh, ok, then I guess 'cause it's hard, and we depend on artificial nutrition that is unavailable, we just let the babies starve. People who understand the government are not surprised by this sort of thing happening. They also know it's foolish to depend on the government to fix the problems it creates. I even see supposedly pro-limited government folks fall into the trap of statism and call for the government to fix things. It can't, and those people should know better.

If It's too hard to feed your own baby, find a local source of raw goat milk. If it takes as long for the government to fix this mess, which they created, as it is taking for them to fix election fraud from 2016 and 2020, and the mess they caused with unnecessary and unconstitutional lock downs, baby is gonna be in high school before you get more formula, if he doesn't starve first.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Oh, ok, then I guess 'cause it's hard, and we depend on artificial nutrition that is unavailable, we just let the babies starve. People who understand the government are not surprised by this sort of thing happening. They also know it's foolish to depend on the government to fix the problems it creates. I even see supposedly pro-limited government folks fall into the trap of statism and call for the government to fix things. It can't, and those people should know better.

If It's too hard to feed your own baby, find a local source of raw goat milk. If it takes as long for the government to fix this mess, which they created, as it is taking for them to fix election fraud from 2016 and 2020, and the mess they caused with unnecessary and unconstitutional lock downs, baby is gonna be in high school before you get more formula, if he doesn't starve first.
Whoa there skippy! I’m not saying women shouldn’t breast feed, it’s better and natural. But I don’t think you can just turn on the milk if you haven’t been using it for months. Most women don’t want the inconvenience of breast feeding. That’s to bad. It was sold years ago as a scientific and better way to feed baby, it’s neither.
Don’t make me put you on ignore! Lol.