Baby Formula

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Whoa there skippy! I’m not saying women shouldn’t breast feed, it’s better and natural. But I don’t think you can just turn on the milk if you haven’t been using it for months. Most women don’t want the inconvenience of breast feeding. That’s to bad. It was sold years ago as a scientific and better way to feed baby, it’s neither.
Don’t make me put you on ignore! Lol.

None of that was meant to be offensive to you, just the mind set of dependency, on government particularly. But if that post pushed your buttons, you should probably go ahead and put me on ignore. :wink-very:

Women who have dried up can be induced to start producing again.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
None of that was meant to be offensive to you, just the mind set of dependency, on government particularly. But if that post pushed your buttons, you should probably go ahead and put me on ignore. :wink-very:

Do you have any experience inducing these women to lactate.

Last edited:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You’re starting to sound eerily like Wilbur…

He's often right, even if he's unapologetically firm in his views.

I believe it would be better for both women and society in general if women were encouraged and enabled to stay home and raise their kids, within a strong family environment where husband/dad takes responsibility for providing for the family. We've moved away from that and everyone is suffering as a result.

This is, of course a generalization, that ought to represent a norm. Certainly there are some families where mom is in a better position to provide, and dad is better suited to raise the kids. Single parent families will always require extra support from the community, and the more of those that exist, the greater the strain on everyone else.

UnionStrong

He's often right, even if he's unapologetically firm in his views.

I believe it would be better for both women and society in general if women were encouraged and enabled to stay home and raise their kids, within a strong family environment where husband/dad takes responsibility for providing for the family. We've moved away from that and everyone is suffering as a result.

This is, of course a generalization, that ought to represent a norm. Certainly there are some families where mom is in a better position to provide, and dad is better suited to raise the kids. Single parent families will always require extra support from the community, and the more of those that exist, the greater the strain on everyone else.
I concur. But he’s insufferable.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

You forget the women who may have medical reasons or their baby may have medical reasons as to why formula is necessary. Also, some women can‘t produce enough milk to properly nourish their babies. My youngest decided when I went back to work that she was done breastfeeding. She was only
eight weeks old. I would have loved to have breastfed her a lot longer. IMO, breastfeeding is a beautiful thing. It’s just not always possible, thus the need for formula.

UnionStrong

You forget the women who may have medical reasons or their baby may have medical reasons as to why formula is necessary. Also, some women can‘t produce enough milk to properly nourish their babies. My youngest decided when I went back to work that she was done breastfeeding. She was only
eight weeks old. I would have loved to have breastfed her a lot longer. IMO, breastfeeding is a beautiful thing. It’s just not always possible, thus the need for formula.
85% of women use formula.