Baby Formula

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
How in the hell is something like this happen I
the United States?
We sound like some third world country.
Biden and company has no real world experience and they believe government is everything. Nothing gets done.

It all comes down to supply chain issues, a small priority in the Biden administration which was ok for the secretary in charge taking months of time off.

Last edited:
Biden and company has no real world experience and they believe government is everything. Nothing gets done.
I think when the pandemic started we found out that the United States outsources way too much of it stuff. On the other hand suddenly's companies have gotten so big and have garbled up all the competition over the years, they have a problem then we have another shortage.

Box Ox

Next Mission Impossible movie plot:

Ethan (Tom Cruise) is sent by mothers of hungry babies to try and steal formula from an illegal immigrant processing facility.

tc.gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I would pretty much do whatever I had to do to get food for my child. I’m sure many here would too. What’s next? Food and water scarcity? Electricity? Tough times ahead boys.

UnionStrong

The formula shortage has me thinking about how much worse it'll be if China invades Taiwan and US access to microchips is reduced to a trickle. We've gotta get our :censored2: together when it comes to supply lines for things that can really have a major impact on national security.
The country’s largest microchip factory is currently under construction in Phoenix Az. I saw it last week. Enormous.

DiadesSuk

The FDA caused this :censored2: and the current administration didnt help with its stupid antics. The formula company had a huge salmonella outbreak that caused them to destroy huge warehouses of inventory.

Box Ox

The country’s largest microchip factory is currently under construction in Phoenix Az. I saw it last week. Enormous.

Yeah. I'm glad TSMC is building a factory in Phoenix too. They seem to be better at chip fabrication and produce them at a wider range of sizes than Intel. Hope there's gonna be enough water to go around given all the talk about Lake Mead and Lake Powell drying up.

UnionStrong

Yeah. I'm glad TSMC is building a factory in Phoenix too. They seem to be better at chip fabrication and produce them at a wider range of sizes than Intel. Hope there's gonna be enough water to go around given all the talk about Lake Mead and Lake Powell drying up.
The drought is bad.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I think when the pandemic started we found out that the United States outsources way too much of it stuff. On the other hand suddenly's companies have gotten so big and have garbled up all the competition over the years, they have a problem then we have another shortage.
A real leader would fire Mayor Pete's ass right now. Being liberal, gay, and a dismal mayor is not what I would call good qualifications for transportation secretary.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I would pretty much do whatever I had to do to get food for my child. I’m sure many here would too. What’s next? Food and water scarcity? Electricity? Tough times ahead boys.

But the government would never dream of building large detainment centers to keep all the angry, starving people under control. That has never happened anywhere ever before, and certainly could never happen here. Or so I have been assured by some of the best and brightest minds on Brown Cafe.

UnionStrong

But the government would never dream of building large detainment centers to keep all the angry, starving people under control. That has never happened anywhere ever before, and certainly could never happen here. Or so I have been assured by some of the best and brightest minds on Brown Cafe.
They’re blind