Baby Formula

Babagounj

Strength through joy
We have become a nation of never ending crisis.
Just a week ago, the elite were afraid that the SCOTUS Building was going to be over run.
You don't see those stories any more.
Some thing new has risen up to deflect the masses.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
On the other hand he is very familiar with the Hershey Highway
C4BA935D-C383-44F8-A16C-ED63ECD20C1D.gif

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Lobster season starts this week.
A majority of these boats are powered by diesels, very big diesels.

This is the time of the year, refineries shutdown to begin the process to switch gasolines over to the summer blends.
This also effects diesel production.

I haven't seen a reduction of the tankers fleet sailing out of Canada, where most of the NE's fuels come from.

Lobster season starts this week.
A majority of these boats are powered by diesels, very big diesels.

This is the time of the year, refineries shutdown to begin the process to switch gasolines over to the summer blends.
This also effects diesel production.

I haven't seen a reduction of the tankers fleet sailing out of Canada, where most of the NE's fuels come from.
Maybe if they temporarily suspended the different blends of Summer gasoline that might help with the prices fuel.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
This is what Biden's failure has caused.....
  • Candance Gill, 38, was booked into the Ouachita Correctional Center in Louisiana with a $271,950 bond and charged with two counts of manslaughter
  • She and her reported boyfriend Edward Williams were allegedly approached by Walmart security for stealing baby products
  • They fled the store and took off in a vehicle that was spotting speeding on a highway and later crashed
  • Edwards was pronounced dead at the scene and the child was taken to the hospital with significant injuries and later died

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/pete-buttigieg-baby-formula-shortage-lie-kat-:censored:

More lies from the Biden administration. This one is a doozy. I wonder if they are even capable of telling the truth.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/pete-buttigieg-baby-formula-shortage-lie-kat-:censored:

More lies from the Biden administration. This one is a doozy. I wonder if they are even capable of telling the truth.
They don’t even try to hide it anymore. They know their BS is indefensible and insane.