Backs shot SOS

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I hope you do. We don't need you
Think about this when you get drunk on Sunday while you watch football. Then read up on recreational marinuana use. I don't smoke but I have in the past and to think that you can't puff on a Saturday night AND be a safe driver on Monday, that's just silly.

Rad

I have never ever been drug tested at work. I've had accidents while driving. I've been injured multiple times and still have never been drug tested.

I would report the injury. Then I would stop smoking weed because you're becoming a paranoid idiot.
Fair enough statement ..

Rad

Let us know what happens. Don’t feel bad, you have to look out for number 1 first. UPS will stay open even if you miss some time. They try to brainwash us, take care of you brother.
Thank you to everyone that has replied . Today went actually a lot better .. was gonna see if it heals up give it another few days . I don’t wanna go to the doctor because then it can mess things up if it’s not their doctor specifically I’m told.. A lot of great advice in this thread . I genuinely appreciate the help

Rad

Think about this when you get drunk on Sunday while you watch football. Then read up on recreational marinuana use. I don't smoke but I have in the past and to think that you can't puff on a Saturday night AND be a safe driver on Monday, that's just silly.
Exactly I’m not a daily smoker just like a celebratory “made it through the week “ I’m not advocating it just explaining my issue.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Just another TDU "locker room" lawyer.... dispensing theoretical advice, with no

real world experience. What elected positions have you held in the Union ?

-Bug-

Personal attacks aside, what, exactly, is theoretical about taking the day off to go to the doctor? How do you propose he get the day off? Or do you think he should show up for his shift, get hurt worse, then go to the doctor? There is nothing stopping him from applying for fmla in this situation. Anyone with the slightest clue would understand that. Does the op qualify? Will his request be approved? That's up to him to find out.

Still nothing of value to contribute? You should probably go play elsewhere before someone listens to you and gets themselves seriously hurt. You're a menace.

IESucks

I don't drink, and he said he had weed in system. Think about that when he rear ends your daughter and grand baby when he's high goin to work

IESucks

There's a reason it's illegal most states.

Rad

I don't drink, and he said he had weed in system. Think about that when he rear ends your daughter and grand baby when he's high goin to work
Why are you just assuming that because I said I “occasionally” smoke the first thing you think is “wow this guy goes to work everyday and drives high” that’s sounds like some kinda idiotic personal bias . You must be fun to have around lmao glad you’re not my co worker

IESucks

Why are you just assuming that because I said I “occasionally” smoke the first thing you think is “wow this guy goes to work everyday and drives high” that’s sounds like some kinda idiotic personal bias . You must be fun to have around lmao glad you’re not my co worker
Glad your not my coworker mr afraid of workers comp cuz your high

Rad

Bet you’re (that’s the correct way to use it btw ) just a bitter old fart . I prolly do more for my hub than you . A pot head out works you and has better grammar ? Wow your life sucks

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Bet you’re (that’s the correct way to use it btw ) just a bitter old fart . I prolly do more for my hub than you . A pot head out works you and has better grammar ? Wow your life sucks
He's just an old man who doesnt get it. We should all be able to smoke weed, grow beards and get govt money.

ColdHarvest

The same old farts who cry about weed, will drop any opioid the DR gives them, without a second thought.

One is man made, highly addictive, and the other is a freaking plant, and isn't addictive.

And for the record, no, I don't smoke pot. I just have common sense and intelligence.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Have to have a CDL as a mechanic?
I do...Some do not. I'm looking forward to a feeder mechanic position soon so I can quit living like a Vampire. I was basically made to get a CDL when I started. My other fellow mechanics without CDL will not be able to do that.

Last edited:

IESucks

The same old farts who cry about weed, will drop any opioid the DR gives them, without a second thought.

One is man made, highly addictive, and the other is a freaking plant, and isn't addictive.

And for the record, no, I don't smoke pot. I just have common sense and intelligence.
One of them is legal.

IESucks

Lol. Bet you'll raise your kids just fine. I collect a pension after 30 years. Also a member of circle of honor. All without drugs. I'll look for you on live pd