Backup Camera

iamupser

Grease Monkey
FedEx and UPS should set their sights on UberRUSH. I hope it doesn't wreak havoc on our business the way they have on the taxi industry (skirting regulation, licensing, insurance, etc...)

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
FedEx and UPS should set their sights on UberRUSH. I hope it doesn't wreak havoc on our business the way they have on the taxi industry (skirting regulation, licensing, insurance, etc...)
The only effect it will have is same day delivery in the same city. Most of which I bet we don't get.

JL 0513

They need to implement cameras that are not only better resolution, which are cheap these days, but make them more resistant to sun glare and water build up. I don't expect them to switch out current hardware, but on new PC's going forward.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
They need to implement cameras that are not only better resolution, which are cheap these days, but make them more resistant to sun glare and water build up. I don't expect them to switch out current hardware, but on new PC's going forward.

What's a new PC?

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny

Tell your mechanic to get you a new one. It blacks out all day long? Right :-)

iamupser

Grease Monkey
I remember not long ago having a low step power steering car was like having a Cadillac, now you give 1 of these new siss...I mean drivers a manual transmission package car and you'd think someone just took their birthday away.