Ballot envelope.

stink219

You fargin' sneaky bastich!!! I'm a cut off you arms and I'm a shove em up your icehole!!
Did anyone catch that?
But seriously, I was speaking in regard to the envelopes. It was addressed and corrected. I seriously doubt the union would pull such an obvious shannanagan. Thats all I'm sayin'.
Peace,
Roman Maroni
You know you would own up too the thread if it was in your favor, but it wasn't. You got your hand caught in the cookie jar. So man up.
Not sure what that mean.

degill7994

talked to my local today, requesting new ballots to be sent out. If you have one with the wrong information i would contact the local.

hyena

079.jpgThis is what mine looks like and its different p.o. I dont trust it!
079.jpg

Inthegame

TDU conspiracy stink219? Or fact.
I agree Hyena, I believe it was Ken P's doing. He snuck in the mailing house late on a dark and dreary night and restuffed the envelopes. Then he raced back to Detroit, fired up Convoy Dispatch with the news. Now he'll lick his lips and blame HOFFA, until of course the vote totals spoil another dream.

stink219

TDU conspiracy stink219? Or fact.
If you go to the IBT website, there is a memorandum that addresses it. They will reissue ballots. TDU web prob says,"THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!" "HOFFA CHANGES THE SPACE CONTINUUM" "HALL WAS THE 2nd JFK SHOOTER!"

hyena

If you go to the IBT website, there is a memorandum that addresses it. They will reissue ballots. TDU web prob says,"THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!" "HOFFA CHANGES THE SPACE CONTINUUM" "HALL WAS THE 2nd JFK SHOOTER!"
Something as important as this shouldnt have mistakes... then again hoffa got reelected and hall was in charge of our negotiations...

Inthegame

I love the personal attacks but you nor anyone else on here knows my work ethic or any thing else about me.
But you're good with attacking the GP and more directly hall. No personal attack here sport just responding in kind. Reread your posts on your attacks on the character and ability of IBT leaders before you throw stones.

hyena

But you're good with attacking the GP and more directly hall. No personal attack here sport just responding in kind. Reread your posts on your attacks on the character and ability of IBT leaders before you throw stones.
Good thing I dont live in a glass house...

Hey yes voters. Look at it this why. It's a win win for you. You vote yes and if the TA passes, it's a win for you. If the TA gets voted down and we get something better, then it's a win for you then too. It's good too be the yes man. ( Sorry boss I voted yes to the TA. They are all half-wits.) I'm sure you would be calming the benefits on a better deal.