Barbara Bush

rickyb

You are able to legally visit other countries when you associate with powerful criminals???????
yea that's the way the world works. if your powerful enough you can do as much crime as you want and travel wherever. that's what wall st guys do. politicians.

yea that's the way the world works. if your powerful enough you can do as much crime as you want and travel wherever. that's what wall st guys do. politicians.
Oh, you are referring to what you deem as a crime, not any evidence or conviction of a crime.

rickyb

Oh, you are referring to what you deem as a crime, not any evidence or conviction of a crime.
no im saying some criminals are well connected and therefore don't get stuck at borders.

in my case I am not a criminal and got stuck at a border...2x in one day!

floridays

no im saying some criminals are well connected and therefore don't get stuck at borders.

in my case I am not a criminal and got stuck at a border...2x in one day!
Not a criminal yet, enjoy your stay, don't get involved in any political actions, and you'll make it back home in a kindly fashion.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
I wasn't aware funerals were like weddings, you know, invitations. The man, (president Trump) showed great respect in not attending. The President called their son Jeb, low energy Jeb throughout the primaries, George Herbert said he was voting for Hillary, and W has spoken out against President Trump and never offered a peep about bathhouse Barry. Ya get the picture, Trump respected their wishes. smh, there's always a pile of dog * poop to step into when ya take a walk around the yard. *. @ImWaitingForTheDay
Would you like cheese with that whine?
You seem kinda butt-hurt. WND & Breitbart needs more people like you. Go over there and tell them about it.