Be honest. Is your 100k/year enough?

My 100k is enough to make it (full scale)

• Yes

• Hell No

• I have to work Sat

• I have a side chic to pay for

• I’m just an OT street walker

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
@Over70irregs

How much of your investment portfolio is allocated to bitcoin? I’m guessing 100%?

How much of your check each week goes into it?

Just curious. You make some good points but most of us are hesitant to pour all our earnings into internet money still.

JL 0513

The average middle class American will NEVER own 1 #bitcoin .
(I tried guys….I tried). Do your research

That's why it's total nonsense as a currency. Something can't be a currency when only 5% of the public can attain it. 1 Bitcoin= $45,000. 🙄. Yes, I understand you can own a fraction of a Bitcoin and that makes it more stupid. So to have $1 I need 1/45,000th of a Bitcoin? C'mon.

Over70irregs

@Over70irregs

How much of your investment portfolio is allocated to bitcoin? I’m guessing 100%?

How much of your check each week goes into it?

Just curious. You make some good points but most of us are hesitant to pour all our earnings into internet money still.
If you put all your $ in that is a personal decision I would NOT recommend. (Do your research..Study)

Over70irregs

That's why it's total nonsense as a currency. Something can't be a currency when only 5% of the public can attain it. 1 Bitcoin= $45,000. 🙄. Yes, I understand you can own a fraction of a Bitcoin and that makes it more stupid. So to have $1 I need 1/45,000th of a Bitcoin? C'mon.
I’ve DCA from 9k-69k. I have sold crap on offer up. I have cashed out coinstar coins. I have had people pay me on cashapp and bought from there. I saw it drop to 15k last year. THERE IS ONLY 21MILLION. Ever. Nothing else is scarce. Not RE, diamonds are a racket, gold was 2k over a decade ago plus its in the ground, stocks are print machine gains. Class A B C shares. friend them. Bonds you drown in inflation pool, Aug raise is inflated away. 401k wait 40 years if starting at 20yo. Rentals being bought by big biz and you have to break people into being homeless or moving away. What else is there? I DO NOT get anything besides satisfaction that someones knees and back and time from kids n family can be fairly compensated.(Doyourresearch)

Last edited: