Beards

UPSER1987

My center is literally 75% bearded other morning during pcm we were told we can’t sculpt or trim our beards and that we would receive write ups, warning letters and even termination for trimming our beards can anyone shed any light on this? I feel like they have bigger fish to fry like fixing Orion or cleaning our trucks so we can see out if the windshields and back up cameras....

You’re on the clock. Clean your windshield and camera yourself. This ain’t a gas station. Geez, everyone wants someone else to their work. Be an adult and take care of your business rather than looking for gossip like a little girl.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Most guys with beards are fat lazy oafs that look even uglier with a beard. They feel edgy going against the ups grain but most look like total buffoons.
B551C589-E2A6-4FF7-9F6B-F636944D1CA0.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You could still shave some if you wanted to. The issue for me isn’t shaving. I can do that just fine 2-3 days a week. It’s shaving every single day.

If management is gonna throw a bitch fit about 5 o’clock shadows than people are gonna get notes. That doesn’t mean they have to grow their hair until they retire.

millinials

smh

What'dyabringmetoday???

Medical isn’t the only way to grow a beard my friend. There is a religious accommodation request and they should have no right to say wether or not you can trim your beard. Not everybody requests this just so they can have a beard.
I'm sure all of these religious cats are attending services on a regular basis.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
My center is literally 75% bearded other morning during pcm we were told we can’t sculpt or trim our beards and that we would receive write ups, warning letters and even termination for trimming our beards can anyone shed any light on this? I feel like they have bigger fish to fry like fixing Orion or cleaning our trucks so we can see out if the windshields and back up cameras....
Just the flavor of the month. Its funny the 30+ year drivers are afraid to grow a beard but new hires aren’t.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Or those "30+ year drivers" believe in following the appearance guidelines. I couldn't care less either way but this whole sensitive skin thing is silly.
It is and it isn’t. I’ve had no problem shaving every other day for 15 years. Shave every day and I break out pretty bad.

Soon as a couple other guys got beard waivers boss decided to be a total D* about anyone that didn’t shave that morning. Was never a problem for years and suddenly a little scruff is the end of the world.

So guess what I got a dr note.

By him making a huge deal out of it he’s had it go from like 2 guys with notes to 50% of the drivers with notes and many more talking about getting one. Simply because they get their ass jumped if they don’t shave 1 day every couple months.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
It is and it isn’t. I’ve had no problem shaving every other day for 15 years. Shave every day and I break out pretty bad.

Soon as a couple other guys got beard waivers boss decided to be a total D* about anyone that didn’t shave that morning. Was never a problem for years and suddenly a little scruff is the end of the world.

So guess what I got a dr note.

By him making a huge deal out of it he’s had it go from like 2 guys with notes to 50% of the drivers with notes and many more talking about getting one. Simply because they get their ass jumped if they don’t shave 1 day every couple months.
same reason I did it , why should this rookie not shave and not get hassled..BEARDS FOR EVERYONE

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Boomers

Smh

See how that works lol

Almost everyone universally bashes management but workers try to take control of one Little thing and the older generation is like bunch of sissies. We didn’t do it that way.

Like clockwork.

They were all brainwashed by Gillette and Barbasol ads. They actually believe "real men shave". They don't realize that they only think that because some Madison Ave prick was paid to get them to buy more shaving products. It's sad.