Bee fun

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Nice hornet nest in tree that was hanging over driveway. The truck just hit the bottom. Bees everywhere!

J

jibbs

We had a NDA crate of bees leak one day...that was fun...lol

Regual honeybees or just the queens?

I've seen smaller "boxes" of queen bees shipped through my center. They're apparently harmless and all, but bees scare the ever-loving smile* out of me, man (saw my dad go into anaphylactic shock from a sting when I was like 3 or 4... don't remember the incident anymore but it left a pretty serious ":censored2: bees"-mentality engrained in me). If I had a crated up hive of bees come down the belt for one of my trucks I swear to God I'd probably peel the PAL label off that :censored2:er and let it ride it's way to the bottom.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Regual honeybees or just the queens?

I've seen smaller "boxes" of queen bees shipped t rough my center. They're apparently harmless and all, but bees scare the ever-loving smile* out of me, man (saw my dad go into anaphylactic shock from a sting when I was like 3 or 4... don't remember the incident anymore but it left a pretty serious ":censored2: bees"-mentality engrained in me). If I had a crated up hive of bees come down the belt for one of my trucks I swear to God I'd probably peel the PAL label off that :censored2:er and let it ride it's way to the bottom.
It was a wooden crate full of regular honeybees. As soon as we realized there was a small escape hole...a sup took the crate outside in the yard.