Customer who cursed me out

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Come on man. Don’t back up the driveway. Go right up, nose into the garage than neutral back out. I would have told the old hag that it was a free tree trimming service. Next time bag it and tie it to a tree branch. Next time it snows, don’t deliver until the last snowflake has melted off the driveway. Make her miserable. A woman who always gave me crap about coming up the driveway because “her kids play outside” well during the covid peak we were so slammed I went six weeks without ever finishing the days work. Guess who didn’t get her packages for six weeks?

DriverNerd

Just give her the package. Don't even respond to what she's saying, just tell her to have a good day as you walk away. She'll be pissed if you don't respond to her complaints.

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
I had a meth head pull a gun on me last week thinking I was an undercover sting operation looking for illegal pot grows. Permanent left @ gate from now on

542thruNthru

80k? I worked in the wrong place.
San Diego...
giphy-44.gif

Pkgrunner

Till I Collapse
My first pkg car was a dodge p400...I had a "hill" route....learned the hard way...."pump the brakes before heading down a steep hill"

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
Had one yell at me because I wouldn't bring the 24 bottles of wine inside to her wine fridge. She then told me she paid extra for the service. I told her " well you better demand your money back because you got robbed." And I walked away.
I had one and only one remotely sexual encounter at UPS. And not even a good one. My first month as a driver in my packet.

Best Buy TV sig req up 8 flights of stairs. Ancient building in NYC so each step was at least a foot high (never understood that, I thought people used to be shorter!)

Old man answers the door stark naked. With a slight grin on his face and I could tell from the look in his eyes he was not senile/Parkinson’s. He knew what he was doing.

I’m trying to get a signature whilst looking away. He says “Oh I thought you were going to set it up for me I paid for Geek Squad.” I replied: “Hold on, let me grab my toolbox I’ll be right back.”

I got back to the center that night and I don’t recall exactly what I told the clerk, NSN, need APT or APT didn’t exist; but that address was deleted from the system and I hope to this day that creepy :censored2: never gets a ups delivery again.