Trolls. My god I can't believe the internet trolls that reside on this board. Check the definition Urban Dictionary: troll Seems like a lot of people here like to incite the riot. Last time I checked there were like 300,000+ people working for UPS. On here you only hear the opinion from less than 1% of them. What about the other 99%? If you don't like the company everyone is free to leave. We aren't indentured servants to the company, but you may be an indentured servant to poor finances and therefore your job and thats your own fault. There are lots of good people, management included at UPS doing good things, lending a hand, soving problems, making you laugh. But face it folks, its work, we are paid to do it. If it was fun and easy then no one would get paid. Your hapiness/unhapiness starts and ends with YOU. Its what you make of whatever the situation is. Bottom line from this post is "Lighten Up Francis" for those of you familiar with the movie "Stripes"